NEurope

Well as I mentioned before, a lot of people had guessed it was him as the entire Brightest Day series has been hinting at it with all the green stuff.

Well to be fair they went over mine as well, I first heard the theories on podcasts. But neither of us are big DC guys so its not suprising I guess.

Did any of you guys carry on reading Irredeemable? Ive been tempted to give it another try lately but wanted to see if it got any better first.

I really couldn't go on with it. Too difficult to get to know the characters or give a shit about them. Incorruptable started much stronger, but I still dropped that too. Just quite meh IMHO.

Yeah that was exactly my problem. Starting in the middle of this big thing with the Plutonian was an interesting way to do it but because of that we just didnt know or care about any of the remaining heroes.

Im finally finishing that shitty course ive been on tomorrow so I think next week i'll be ordering a load of new trades now that I can answer the door to the postman again. Not sure which ones i'll be getting yet though, I need so many for my collection that its just gonna be whatever I feel like reading on the day I think.

After a (comic reviewer) on YT reviewed Death Note, I decided to give it a try. I pretty much massively dislike Manga, but Death Note is good stuff so far. Volume 1. Its got that crappy Manga feel/stupid explanations, but its got pretty nice....themes/tone/pace/twists.

Also gonna start All Star Supes tomorrow.

I actually enjoy a lot of the manga that I read. Death Note for me though was awesome for about half of the series, maybe a bit more and then something happens which changed the entire book for me and I couldnt even finish.

Just finished reading Superman: Emporer Joker. Quite a good book but as you would expect with the Joker having ultimate power, it gets very weird.

Also dont you just hate it when you think of a trade you wanna look up online then get to the PC and cant remember what story it was!

Huh, fear itself was really good, here's hoping it'll keep it up

as for brightest day, pah still think it should have been don hall, Swamp thing? really? I mean are they going to have an ongoing written by Geoff Johns? He must really love Alan Moore

Blackest day

Swamp Thing

Whatever happened to everyone?

Man, I really want this weekend to finally sort my shit out with comics but I'm spending all my time with Mrs Dare or at work these days. Gutted I'm missing Fear Itself.

Why not let Mrs Dare join in on the comic fun? Have her sit infront of you holding the comics, then when you signal, turn the page.

They could make a game out of it.

Every time Spider-Man cracks wise, make out.

Every time Batman saves the day, handjob.

Every time Superman saves Lois Lane, oral sex.

Every time an ongoing series gets relaunched with a new #1, intercourse.

^ I love.

I often (and chair and co) try and link films together.

We decided Juno is the sequel to Elektra AND Hard Candy, while Elektra is of course a sequel to Daredevil (officially) - but 13 Going On 30 is clearly a prequel to that as well.

Charting the adventures of Elektra Natchios and Juno.

This one feels like it could be the actual characters.

zcfccosplay489.jpg

Proper post later. Sorry Paj, my phone was being lame earlier. Tried replying twice.

Millar, Quiteley (sp) Image comc!!! 12 issue super hero "epic" similar in terms of scale to Star wars\lotr....he says he wants to do the comic equivilant of a massive epic.

Hit Girl spin off mini later this year. Did have artist on the cover but I didnt recognise the name and thus cannot remember it. Fernan something.

Diggle and Jock on "Snapshot" which sounds awesome...i will explain later.

and i will explain later what was said about the Millar/Gibbons project.

Thor was shown yesterday.

Super was shown today. We were in the queue but were about 60 too far back.

were some amazing costumesllllthe most amazing black cat ever. tits out to yaya.

Videos to come.

Lady Deadpool taking a break from the action.

tAE8.wiggle.gif

Love the covers for these and i wish i could have wallpaper version of FLASHPOINT: BATMAN – KOV #2 cover.

FLASH QUESTION: The villains have mounted a prison break! Now, one lone hero stands in the way. Will Animal Man be able to stop them, or will they have their revenge against Cyborg?

FLASHPOINT: LEGION OF DOOM #2

Written by ADAM GLASS

Art by RODNEY BUCHEMI and JOSE MARZAN, JR.

Cover by MIGUEL SEPULVEDA

19281100.jpg

FLASH QUESTION: Who is The Joker? And what is his dark connection to the Wayne family?

FLASHPOINT: BATMAN – KNIGHT OF VENGEANCE #2

Written by BRIAN AZZARELLO

Art by EDUARDO RISSO

Cover by DAVE JOHNSON

14121710.jpg

FLASH QUESTION: Will he be able to fly fast enough to escape his fate and defeat the Amazons?

FLASHPOINT: HAL JORDAN #2

Written by ADAM SCHLAGMAN

Art by BEN OLIVER

Cover by FRANCIS PORTELA

30410746.jpg

FLASH QUESTION: How many must die to avenge Queen Hippolyta’s death and satiate Diana’s fury?

FLASHPOINT: WONDER WOMAN AND THE FURIES #2

Written by DAN ABNETT and ANDY LANNING

Art by SCOTT CLARK and DAVID BEATY

Cover by ED BENES

17922031.jpg