NEurope

But but comics don't come out until today :( lucky bastard, still i'll hopefully be reading them tonight.

Also, bendis does how many titles a month?

Scarlet

Avengers

New Avengers

Moon Knight

Ultimate Spider-man

Takio GN

now brilliant? maybe another GN? how does he sleep? Its worse than Nick Spencer...

Writing comics actually isn't that time consuming. You can do an issue in 1 day, EASILY. And I'm talking about a working day. Rest of the time is plotting/mulling story in head.

Also

UK get delivered comics earlier than US now....you just aren't (supposed) to sell em' till Wednesday. :p

Sorry what?

The delays behind [batman Inc.] are a combination of slowness on Grant and Yanick’s part. Yanick does all of his work on a digital pad and his art process requires a whole lot of lead time that Grant Morrison just doesn’t give him. On the Saturday morning, Grant had just e-mailed Yanick 12 pages of script for issue #5 when Yanick’s deadline for the art is in 1 week…so yeah, expect some more delays for issue 5 unless they get a fill-in artist.

(Are you saying writing is slow? Because it still isn't) :p

And lol. Yanicks artwork isn't great IMHO.

Apparently the clip of the new Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon that was shown at C2E2 was on the net the other day and people seemed really impressed with it. Unfortunately the one I was gonna watch has been taken down so im just searching for a new one.

Sweet man, post it here if you find it. I tried looking (yesterday?) to no avail.

P.S. who else is reading GL at the moment?

The

Select few

Are so fucked its hilarious. :p

Yeah i read the first two issues, I wasnt majorly wowed but im on a bit of a GL "meh" at the moment. I did however really like the art in the corps issue, some really nice bits in there.

Also I really need to get hold of the new USM issue, I wanna see Bagley's return damn it!

Oh its pretty beautiful man. Its good stuff.

And as for the Corps art - I think Kirkham is one to watch. He's very similar to Jim Lee.

But then...I rate Doug Mahnke up with Ottley.

I do really like Mahnke as well, although he wouldnt reach Ottley or Bagley levels for me, theres something about the way he draws faces sometimes im not too keen on.

Bland? World war three is about to start!

Read Green Lantern 64

Does this mean krona controls the corps?

The yellow impurity is back in time for the movie i see :P

Best footage I could find of Ultimate Spider-Man, it'll probably get taken down soon though:

God damn it, looks like Spider-Girl is being cancelled after issue #8. I was really enjoying that book.

Id say it's got some nice shading and the hand is nicely detailed. The face however looks a bit off and for some reason the chain feels a bit too rigid.

Overall though a good drawing.

I dont know, I dont think he'd be good at that occassional playfulness that the Butcher has

You're right. I don't know what I was thinking in my very momentary lapse of my unrelenting hatred for that man.

I got given these Spiderman comics a few days ago, Don't have any idea of their value (If any).

Any of you guys have any idea if they are worth some moola or not? (I'm expecting not)

The guy who gave them to me said they have never been out of their plastic wallet / case.

35715031.jpg

89326526.jpg

46608188.jpg

28507852.jpg

62628447.jpg

59927689.jpg

92421747.jpg

74239205.jpg

90637668.jpg

They wouldn't be worth anything significant unfortunately.

Ah well.. free comics is never a bad thing.