NEurope
ReZourceman

Best Commercial Burger?

The XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger is ewww. The bacon is all cheap processed and straight out the fridge and into the microwave.

Double Quater Pounder from Mcdonalds is my choice. Sure, eating one will prolli increase the chance of a heart attack, but boy will you enjoy it..

LMFBO!!!!

So you were talking about quality of ingredients and then went on to say your favourite is McDonalds, thus invalidating your first argument. Classic stuff.

LMFBO!!!!

So you were talking about quality of ingredients and then went on to say your favourite is McDonalds, thus invalidating your first argument. Classic stuff.

:laughing: Gave me quite a chuckle too.

Oh god, I can see come massive argument forming over a cheese buger when hob replies.

Stuff from fast food places is nice because its just so unhealthy. (if that makes sense lol)

I agree with hob.

Also who else agrees that as disgusting as it sounds the double quarter pounder is best when it comes with the grease dripping off it.

I am hearby going to stop reading this thread. All this detailed talk of meat is making me feel iffy now.

bickydd7.png

This, my friends, is a Bicky Burger. It's the most delicious fast food and hamburger on our planet. I think these hamburgers are only sold in Belgium and the Netherlands. But if you Brits are curious about it, it's really worth crossing some water to get your hands on one.

Heh, my sister loves that burger so much. I've only had it like, once or twice (first time this year too). It was pretty nice, though they put waaaaaay too much sauce on it, which took away from the overall taste a bit.

Not a fan of fast foody stuff at all, and the only one really around here is McDonalds (though we used to have something called Quick (same kinda thing), but they closed down the nearest one). We rarely get food from McDonalds, but when we do I only ever eat the Big Mac.

Great burgers at this restaurant called Deno's in Murphy, Texas. Freshly made and delicious.

Quick! Lol, I've tried it, tis not that bad really from what I remember.

Out of interest have you ever heard of or tried Flunch? Probably doesnt qualify as fast food though, though they still have an interesting take on things.

I had this Triple Burger thing at Wendys once. It was like a taste of heaven!

You mean the Triple Classic and i agree its a bit like heaven.

It used to be my favorite until Hardees rolled out their Angus Thickburgers.

Exactly ^^^

And ReZource lets be real every Fast Food place has dodgy ingredients, just those bits of bacon at BK in particular get to me.

Yeah, its true Lol. But McD's does seem a lot more skanky than anywhere else.

Also, I kinda agree with the above from Harribo re grease...it admitadly does give more flavour/salty/delcious marinade.

Queue "Thats not grease!" joke. ;)

When looking before I made this thread, I found on Wikipedia this grease ridden, disease inducing god send of a burger ;

800px-BKQuadStacker.jpg

Apparently its a BK Quad Stacker.

God bless America.

Yeah, its true Lol. But McD's does seem a lot more skanky than anywhere else.

Also, I kinda agree with the above from Harribo re grease...it admitadly does give more flavour/salty/delcious marinade.

Queue "Thats not grease!" joke. ;)

When looking before I made this thread, I found on Wikipedia this grease ridden, disease inducing god send of a burger ;

800px-BKQuadStacker.jpg

Apparently its a BK Quad Stacker.

God bless America.

That just looks nasty.

Nastily delicious/cheesy.

...Nah, I agree with you. Unfortunately Id still eat it Lol. Brain says no stomach says yes.

That just looks nasty.
Yeah I must admit it does look nasty... but I'll eat it :)

BTW I remember this fastfood outlet called Wendy's. Do you know? I don't see them around very much now, if at all. I used to hate their burger for some reason. The meat is soggy and flabby and it felt like undercooked. It might have been one off though.

A lovely little fillet o fish from Maccers always hits the spot. And a chicken burger with pineapple and bacon from BK. Lovely.

The thing I hate most about takeaway burgers are the buns, the nasty traditional burger bun with the sesame seeds. I've checked out the ingredients on them and after wheat flour the next two are sugar and water. Just nasty, give me a proper bread roll anyday.

800px-BKQuadStacker.jpg

Hello, heart disease.

I know it's the Best Commercial Burger Thread, but for me, homemade burgers with just cheese on in a bread roll = win.

And it's actually made of stuff I would consider eating outside of a famine zone.

Yes, I know I'm a food Nazi...

Though I am a Vegeterian I must admit when I ate meat a Whopper or even better again, a Double Whopper was the burger of choice for me. Burger King do real burgers, not the crap "Quarter Pounder" Mc Donalds do, I mean their "Quarter Pounders" are the same as the ones they give out in their kiddies meals!!!

In my current diet, I LOVE Veggie burgers, but am impartial to the odd Quorn Beef Style Quarter Pounder...

YUM!

Hello, heart disease.

I know it's the Best Commercial Burger Thread, but for me, homemade burgers with just cheese on in a bread roll = win.

And it's actually made of stuff I would consider eating outside of a famine zone.

Yes, I know I'm a food Nazi...

If that makes you a food nazi I must be the Fuhrer of food.

If that makes you a food nazi I must be the Fuhrer of food.

I'm inclined to agree. I still want a Rokhed Special.

Burger related quote.

"Yeah, Fur burger"

- Harold and Kumar get teh munchies

Seems a lot of people are going for Burger King burgers over other "restaurants".