NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
killer kirby

E3 2006

What do you think is going to happen at next E3.

What games do you think nintendo will show that will suprise us all.

What DS games do you think they are going to show, what gamecube games are they going to show to us, and also the GBA games.

And what type of games are going to be shown for the revolution.

put down your thoughts on what you think nintendo will show at E3 2006.

Based on their quasi-commercial at TGS im guessing

Mario Fishing, Mario Paint, Mario Music Conductor, Mario Bake-Off, Doctor Mario Surgical Strike, Mario Paintball, Deku-Stick Fighter, and possibly more threats of Mario 128 being released. And Metroid.

I reckon Rev will be playable, tons of trailers, announcements and so on, loads of DS online games announced. I hope to see Golden Sun on Rev, if not then on DS. I doubt they'll say anything about the next Gameboy yet.

I predict new versions or a sequel to Nintendogs with different breeds, more items, more contests and stuff, or maybe a Nintendogs game for the Revolution.

Nintendo's Rev launch titles all playable plus a few extras, I reckon we'll see:

Mario 128

Metroid 3

SSB:O

Miyamoto's new series

Another new series

Than a couple of cool announcments...

I think Nintendo will release more information on the Revo, maybe specs, maybe new features. As only the controller and console have been shown.

i wrekon Nintendo will announce their release date for revo worldwide before E3 and i wrekon the launch period of revoltuion will be July-August. In E3 Nintendo will anounce game in development as well as the other games company announcing theres along with nintendo on the same stage and having most of the launch games playable just to see how much fun the revolution is going to be. The titles i think will lanch for revo are Super Smash Bros Online, Mario 128, Miyamotos new franchise (project) will be announced and show as in development, Metroid Prime 3 will be announced as up2 64 player online :D

On the DS side of things Nintendo will announce how exacly the DS and Revo will hook up and reveal some secrets about this connection (as they seem to have another card up their sleeve about this atm) they will also show alot of the upcoming games coming for DS. they will possibly annouce the Cube as "Finished" and announce it has been a success to nintendo and it has helped them create new ideas and stuff.

i hope they will show a trailer movie for the next zelda there working on

a playable mario game

a donkey kong game

final fantasy XII for rev

It would be cool if they did release the Revolution in June. Make the summer a non game drought ^_^

It would also make sence....The 360 might be having a drought then, so...!!!

Nintendo officially naming revolution the PS4.

When asked what its an anagram for, they will announce it stands for Play Sector.

But thats all a dream, but it would be stealing sony's thunder 5 years early.

I would actualy like to see Mario 128 because it was supposed to be revealed last E3 if any one remembers, it was not a rumour, it was supposed to be revealed!

Nintengirls... on the rev... using the "remote" to.... heheheheheh HAHAHAHAH MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"!!#!#!#¤!#!!" !!"!

Nintendo will tell us they finaly see the light and have acapted Bill Gates offer to worck with Microsoft (the good joins the powerful)

Nintendo will tell us they finaly see the light and have acapted Bill Gates offer to worck with Microsoft (the good joins the powerful)

Leaving the walf disguised as a sheep to run wild? I doubt we'l see any companies joining for a long long time...

I just hope they have something that will knock sony out of their minds. But sony is actualy a wolf disguised as a sheep, it wont go down without a very long fight.

Back ontopic, to be honest I would like to see a DS firmware update which will enable us to personalise our DS even more (Images for backgrounds etc).

It also puts a stop to piracy firm ware, so Nintendo shouldnt let this pass.

Nintendo will announce they're going 3rd party.

. . . no?

dont joke about stuff like that :weep::weep:

dont joke about stuff like that :weep::weep:

lol, that made me chuckle.

It was a great shame to see sega become 3rd party since i loved sega for years, Nintendo definitly wont go down for a while.

The next leisure suit Larry came announced for the Rev usable with the wand :D

Sign in to follow this