NEurope
ipaul

Games worth getting?

Is Star Fox Assault worth getting? It got rather mixed reviews and so im not sure whether to get it or not :wtf: What do you think is a good price for Mario Power Tennis ? And finally, is Killer 7 worth getting at £17?

Is Star Fox Assault worth getting? It got rather mixed reviews and so im not sure whether to get it or not :wtf: What do you think is a good price for Mario Power Tennis ? And finally, is Killer 7 worth getting at £17?

Where can you get Killer 7 for £17?

Don't bother with Star Fox Assault it got really dodgy reviews. The flying parts are fun, but roaming around with fox is crap!!!

I think Star Fox on the Revolution will be great with new controller.

Where can you get Killer 7 for £17?

Don't bother with Star Fox Assault it got really dodgy reviews. The flying parts are fun, but roaming around with fox is crap!!!

I think Star Fox on the Revolution will be great with new controller.

i hope so, but i think fox should never run around (execpt for smash bros) he should always be flying around and never out of his ship.

i hope so, but i think fox should never run around (execpt for smash bros) he should always be flying around and never out of his ship.
I think if they'd have given Fox his blaster in Starfox Adventures it would have been awesome.

They could have made the game a real cross between Zelda and Jet Force Gemini; it could have been more action packed with alot more badguys on screen (both on ground and in the air) for you to lock on to and blast, you could have taken cover, rolled between cover etc...

I'm kinda tempted to get Starfox Assault as it's only £15, but i don't think i will, or maybe, i dunno!

I played Starfox Assault only on easy so I never got killed or had to repeat a mission and I was glad about it because if I would have got stuck anywhere I guess I would have lost interest because the story and controls are just weak and the enemies are boring.

The whole game can be completed in about six hours.

Furthermore often the main targets are quite hard to find because I didn't find the radar very useful but for a quick playthrough it's acceptable.

I would rent it, however, since it has no replay value (for me).

I have owned and finished every Starfox game since Starwing on SNES and Assault pales in comparison to Lylat Wars on N64. Adventures was fun but average. The lesson: Nintendo should never let anybody else make Starfox games! Killer 7 for £17? where?

I like Starfox Assault too Platty. It isn't great, but it's not complete rubbish. If you've got mates who'll play it with you, it's worth getting ipaul.

KILLER7.

FECKING NOW.

EDIT - And Mario Power Tennis is not worth anyone's money.

I have to recommend 1080 Avalanche. If you're into snowboarding and its much better than SSX3 or 4 (On Tour). Buuut not as good as Tricky. Nothing is good as Tricky. NOTHING.

And yes, buy killer7.

KILLER7.

FECKING NOW.

EDIT - And Mario Power Tennis is not worth anyone's money.

Power Tennis is also like Starfox Assault. Better with friends.

I'd recommend TS:FP, awesome game and all the challenges will keep u hooked for weeks, if not months.

I have to recommend 1080 Avalanche. If you're into snowboarding and its much better than SSX3 or 4 (On Tour). Buuut not as good as Tricky. Nothing is good as Tricky. NOTHING.

And yes, buy killer7.

I didnt like 1080 avalanche, hence the reason i gave it to jordan.

I think Pikmin 2, Paper Mario 2 the thousand year door and Donkey Kong Jungle beat with bongo’s (don’t bother getting it without bongo‘s) are some of the best games for gamecube.

About Mario power tennis - as already mentioned it’s a lot better with friends because the multiplayer mode is excellent. The single player mode is fun but but very lacking - you can see and unlock everything in about an hour and a half/ two hours at best .