NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sarka

The Ultimate Feel Good Thread!

Sitting on, or perhaps being encompassed by, the big sofa in Cafe Nero; on a wet, windy, perhaps even SNOWY day, with a big mug of coffee and a white and black chocolate muffin. And my friends. They can play too.

Or, Kirby: Canvas Curse. The music from the third level on the first stage. Something Ravine. I love that music.

Music - Queen's Don't Stop Me Now in particular brings back many pleasant memories, while Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Part 1) by Pink Floyd completely chills me out after a hard day. And I challenge anyone to listen to Floyd's Bike without smiling.

Amigos - nothing in the world is better than chilling out with the people who matter most; your friends. If you have a significant other, so to speak, being close to that person is often enough to wash away any unpleasant feelings.

Videogames - Take out your anger on the people you hate with a bit of RE4, concentrate on some smooth powerslides in OutRun 2, or lose yourself with some Electroplankton. It's all good.

EDIT - Haver's suggestion is also recommended.

aww how cool is this thread!

i love walking down the street and smiling at random strangers and saying hi, and if they smile back it gives me the biggest buzz :D

i just love making people happy :)

What gives you a warm feeling inside? Music? Films? Hugs?

Prozac.

In truth - I guess i just like being appreciated. That makes me happy.

aww how cool is this thread!

i love walking down the street and smiling at random strangers and saying hi, and if they smile back it gives me the biggest buzz :D

i just love making people happy :)

is this before or after abusin males :heh::heh:

music - 0 seven both albums,sigure ros,

film -laberinth,the dark cristal, and one i watched today willow all lord of the rings (usualy watched and listned too after a very heavy night)and indeed with a big couch or duve

food- chilli pizza (sizzler from dominos)

that clip was crazy, very well made! has any one seen the badger one cant find it at the mo.

but the best feel good for me is the sun or oppenin the box of a new console or computer

:grin::grin::grin:

In truth - I guess i just like being appreciated. That makes me happy.

BlackFox is the best. Happy.

On topic, everything makes me happy, i'm always happy.

BlackFox is the best. Happy.

Hahaha, quality.

I wasn't really asking for it, just answering the thread...

Hahaha, quality.

I wasn't really asking for it, just answering the thread...

but still, ur sun makes me happey as their is a savier lack ov. :awesome:

but still, ur sun makes me happey as their is a savier lack ov. :awesome:

Congratulations, you just made absolutely no sense.

I got it third time: he's referring to Blackfox's avatar in relation to the shitty weather.

I got it third time: he's referring to Blackfox's avatar in relation to the shitty weather.

Ahh, I see. He should still learn some basic grammar though.

Also the old Metal Slug games make me happy, the sprites are brilliantly made and the gameplay is insanely fun. A film that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside is Liar Liar, even if I have seen it so, so many times. Also Dieter's famous Fuwwel even if I have no clue what it means or represents. It just reminds me of the furry spikey jumping things in Paper Mario 2. Finally, Rokhed's avatar, its pretty obvious why.

Don't critisize grammar ro speeling or anything, this is a happy thread.

I love talking to friends, just sharing old memories with a cup of coffee or pissing myself laughing because of somehting terribly childish and camp.

Whenever you're down, listen to the Indiana Jones theme, always raises spirits!

Generally, just the presence of friends. After several big crap days in the last few months I've found going out with friends cheered me up greatly. Wouldn't have got through the recent months without them. Anyway, enough gushing.

Music - depends on my mood, I match the music to the mood. Depressed/upset calls for Sarah McLachlan, Alison Krause, Kim Richey et al. Angry is Atreyu.... okay im not angry that often. Dancy - Gwen, Scissor Sisters etc. If im in need of a real pick me up I listen to Sarah McLachlan - "Full of Grace" and Embrace - "Ashes". Both wonderfully uplifting tracks. If im feeling in a particular mood I have particular music to match it and make me feel better.

Movies I rarely watch so I'll skip.

TV - Veronica Mars, Buffy (I tells ya, 'Once More, With Feeling' can't not cause smiles and singalongs), Angel, Desperate Housewives all pick me up. Oh and Frasier.

lost also makes me feel warm and fuzzy,for the simple fact is there on a desert island being killed, and im in bed,warm.

that is untill uv watched them all. and thers waiting time for the next series.

uv got to love lost.

lost also makes me feel warm and fuzzy,for the simple fact is there on a desert island being killed, and im in bed,warm.

that is untill uv watched them all. and thers waiting time for the next series.

uv got to love lost.

A quaint metaphor but you're still going to hell.

this is true!. but when their i have just one question for the big man in red.....................ARE U MY DADDY? :confused:

family reunions makes me happey too................untill the carnage and fueds errupt

looking through my old photos always makes me happy, and watching family guy dvd's always cheers me up when i'm hungover

looking through my old photos always makes me happy, and watching family guy dvd's always cheers me up when i'm hungover

winner!! family guy rules

friends make me happy, very happy. i also love going to gigs and singign along and dancing to my favourite bands music, cant beat it, smile smile smile!!

the greatest film that makes me smile is the goonies! you cant beat that on a rainy, cold sunday afternoon! its a definate cheer you up make you feel good film when outside its very crappy.

the music that makes me happy at the moment is the subways, i love them so much, the whole album is just young, lively feel good music.

oh oh and winning a game of poker makes me very happy!

Sign in to follow this