NEurope
Cube

Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Same here, my girlfriend came in and made me get off (though by the best way possible ;) )

Definitely play more though, you're good player :)

I can't join any games at all at the moment. "Connection cannot be established"

The Internet channel and shop channel works fine though.

Although Halo 3 is probably better than this, I think I may get it. Thing is in Halo you can get much bigger guns.

Your right, this aint no Halo beater. But its still fun all the same, and the control is fantastic, not quite on the same level as corruption, but close.

I prefer this to Halo :)

Couldnt get on tonight, couldnt connect to the servers like ironflame :( Try again tomorrow

I will be on around that time, although for some reason I keep getting disconnected after about 15 minutes.

Whats your username?

just got it today, played arcade mode and will join online soon after i can get hold of the contralls in campain mode

Hows this game going? Is it working yet?

If so anyone up for a game tonight?

I'm up for a game at anytime tonight! Not had one with you lot yet! :o)

have any of you guys tried too add friend codes from US players? does it work or not?

No, this game uses European servers. Although I have never tried to connect to an American server. Don't know if its possible, I imagine the lag would be significant.

No, this game uses European servers. Although I have never tried to connect to an American server. Don't know if its possible, I imagine the lag would be significant.

Yeah I know it region based but I wondering if they locked friend codes also. could be interesting as they this may happen with Smash Bros also.

Tbh Id like to get an online game but I dont feel compelled to add friend codes from a forum unless I get to like a few here, but everyone is well established already.

MK Wii online will be more worth this game's online, even though they are totally different. If it was a better shooter/more original then I'd buy it. (TS for example)

What are you saying Dwarf? I don't understand, what do you mean well established on here.

Shuddup moaning, get the game. tell us your account name (no friend codes for this) and lets all play :D

Thing is I'm afraid I'll make mince-meat of all of you. Nah I'm just not that impressed with this really. Wait for TS!

I got rid of this game... traded it in when I got my PS3 to be honest it is not what I want from a current gen shooter far too simplistic...TF2 is far better|!

Thing is I'm afraid I'll make mince-meat of all of you. Nah I'm just not that impressed with this really. Wait for TS!

You go and wait a year for Timesplitters 4 while we play MOH :). Id love Timeplitters 4 to come out soon but its not going to happen

Anyone up for as many people as possible to play this game this week? When is a good time for everyone this week and we'll sort it.

Monday - all night

Tuesday - after 11pm

Wednesday - all night

Thursday - all night

So I'm pretty flexible! When's everyone else free?

You go and wait a year for Timesplitters 4 while we play MOH :). Id love Timeplitters 4 to come out soon but its not going to happen

What are you talking about it's out next month! :D :D :D