NEurope
Cube

Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Any idea when play.com normally dispatch? If I'd ordered from GAME it would of been dispatched today and that only takes a day to arrive.

I haven't pre-ordered off play for a while but it's the cheapest price besides Amazon.

Any idea when play.com normally dispatch? If I'd ordered from GAME it would of been dispatched today and that only takes a day to arrive.

I haven't pre-ordered off play for a while but it's the cheapest price besides Amazon.

Play send pre-ordered video games out first class, but I'm uncertain if they do after the day of release, so if you order today/tomorrow you might have a chance of getting it soon.

Mine was dispatched this morning :yay:

Mine was dispatched from Gamplay today - so I reckon quite a few of us will be playing online tomorrow!

has anyone read over at ign, they're reporting that the AU version has no online components at all. The Euro version definately has the spanky online goodness, doesn't it?

has anyone read over at ign, they're reporting that the AU version has no online components at all. The Euro version definately has the spanky online goodness, doesn't it?

what a load of shit...if this doesn't there are going to be a ton of angry people...I'm not going getting I don't think...not too bothered about it...

Yikes! Postman just delivered my copy, and it doesn't have a Wi-Fi logo on it or any kind symbol on the back, but the print on the back does state "Experience 32-player online battles for the first time on Wii" and the small print state's "Registration required to access online features", so we're good to go.

Panicked there for a second :indeed:

Yikes! Postman just delivered my copy, and it doesn't have a Wi-Fi logo on it or any kind symbol on the back, but the print on the back does state "Experience 32-player online battles for the first time on Wii" and the small print state's "Registration required to access online features", so we're good to go.

Panicked there for a second :indeed:

lol! read your first few lines and was like OMG EA are idiots...

The thing about EA games is that they don't contain the Wi-Fi logo. All the sites reporting on the lack of online in the Austrailian versions are wrong. EA run the games online from their own servers. Don't worry people.

The thing about EA games is that they don't contain the Wi-Fi logo. All the sites reporting on the lack of online in the Austrailian versions are wrong. EA run the games online from their own servers. Don't worry people.

From what I can gather it seems that:

- The Australian version has no mention of online on the back of the box like other versions.

- The instruction booklet still mentions online

- The online part is totally missing from the in-game menu

Well i'm now on the third mission in the campaign, and i tell you what, i'm pleasantly surprised so far!

The Wii controls are used in some superb ways, and they all work! From leaning with the gun, throwing a grenade, putting the remote on your shoulder to fire a buzaku (however you spell it), it's brilliant! I'm using the gun at the moment, but it's a tad trickier then the nunchuck in the left hand and the wii-mote in your right, i'm certain. Not exactly easy to twist the whole gun to tune into a radio or set a bomb, i can tell you!

Graphically it's not amazing, but it certainly isn't as ugly as i thought it was gonna be!

With the online mode intact, i would definately consider purchasing this, if your remotely bit interested.

One-thing though, lets all have a break for the WWII games now please! :heh:

Uf... i almost comited suicide hearing that, welsh_gamer X_X

My parents already have the game for me xD

Got home after work to find this game waiting for me. I booted it up and and went into online straigh away - great fun and found welshgamer online too! : peace:

Will have a look at the single player in a minute then back on to some more online goodness! :heh:

I played this a little today, prefered without the Zapper, but it's a pretty good game, I really liked it.

No offline multiplayer though? WTF

I played this a little today, prefered without the Zapper, but it's a pretty good game, I really liked it.

All FPS games should be better without the Zapper...

And lack of offline multiplayer is slowly becoming a big problem.

I'm getting really annoyed about how Europeans and Australlians(them even more than me) are getting treated with games now.

I'm really thinking about getting a NTSC Wii now cause it's really getting to me. I don't believe this localisation stuff. Look at the space we got MK for the DS and Galaxy and games for the 360 and PS3. I don't buy their excuses.

Gargh.

/rant over

Whats that got to do with Medal of Honour? I thought we establshed it DOES have online mutliplayer!

So people who have the game how is it? Play havent even posted mine yet so cancelled it and hopefully Tesco will have it cheap in the morning.

Multiplayer session tomorrow night? What modes are there?

Multiplayer session tomorrow night? What modes are there?

Death Match, Team Death Match and Capture the Flag.

Capture the flag rules! Been playing it non-stop for ages, especially on the sewer level. Some really good map's on offer, big and small.

Hopefully about 6 or 8 of us will have the game tomorrow, so we can have a decent battle against one another.

Oh ye, I finished my day of MOH at number 82 in the Top 100 players! Go me! :awesome:

Sounds great; Ive got some makeup artists coming tomorrow night, have to entertain them :( But I'll get away (long days shoot sat so good excuse) and then crack into the game. Really looking forward to it. Are the controls better than Prime 3?

Whats that got to do with Medal of Honour?

How about the length of time it took to get the game over here in Europe?

Has it been confirmed yet that the online part of the game is still in the AU edition of the game?

I didn't know it took that long? I thought it was good that the releases were more staggered, there was a lot of games at xmas and we needed stuff in the new year.

I didn't know it took that long? I thought it was good that the releases were more staggered, there was a lot of games at xmas and we needed stuff in the new year.

It was released November 2007 in USA, It was delayed for no apparent reason, and all this stuff about ''too many games at once'' never seems to be said in USA.

Seriously, i think NOE aren't doing very good at the mo, we're being treated like fools (again).

If i had my way, i wouldn't buy a Nintendo PAL console ever again, but then you have all this problem with points and online etc...

I SAW THIS YESTERDAY, EURO VERSION DOES HAVE ONLINE PLAY.

No wi-fi logo, but it confirms it on the back of the box.

Is it that it doesn't have the Nintendo WFC logo because it uses EA's own servers?

Anyhoo, I'm hoping to pick this up soon!

Got tis today. Its awesome online and I played in a room with someone called HAGGIS. Was it our haggis or someone else?