NEurope
Cube

Medal of Honor Heroes 2

How many of us have this game now? We HAVE to have a big NEurope match! The most we've had is about 5! If we can get 3 V 3 or 4 V 4 TDM that would be good.

Set up a room called N Europe if anyone is interested

yeah I thought more people would have it to be honest...but we can still have a good group going...

My room is 'N Europe com'

I was in that room earlier, thats what brought me to this site.:bowdown:

I was in that room earlier, thats what brought me to this site.:bowdown:

Oh well welcome to the house of fun. :blank:

See, advertising the site on games :)

Whats your ea-nation ID: MATtheHAT?!?!

EA Nation ID = MATtheHAT

Thanks for the welcome Demuwan, I think i will be sticking around, as the other forum i go on is overrun with Yank Kids talking about 'pwning' each other. Very strange.

I was playing earlier but I hate Port especially with not so many people it's too big.

Yeah I hate Port but people seem to play it so much. My favourite levels are the sewers and monastery.

EA Nation ID = MATtheHAT

Thanks for the welcome Demuwan, I think i will be sticking around, as the other forum i go on is overrun with Yank Kids talking about 'pwning' each other. Very strange.

Welcome mate. By the sounds of things you will be much happier here. Add me on the game by EA Nation ID is FlameboyNE.

Welcome mate. By the sounds of things you will be much happier here. Add me on the game by EA Nation ID is FlameboyNE.

Friend request sent. And yeah, this seems like a much better place. The only reason I use the other site is for the game hubs - makes it easier to organise WiFi matches on MKDS.

Sometimes I seem to respawn next to the whole of the other team I try to run away and chuck as many grenades at them as possible but end up dieing :p. But the same problem is in Call of Duty 4.

Im so sad :'(

I should had the game now, just right my birthday, but i don't... BECAUSE ITS ALREADY SOLD OUT!!!

Damn Nintendo fans :'(

So is this an alright game for online? I mean compared to COD4 how good is it?

The online mode in CoD4 is better, but I like MoH for the controls. When I go back to dual analogue for a FPS it seems like taking a step backward. Its the same for racing games now. I have got used to tilt control so anything else seems dated.

It's pretty good with the full 32 players only or around 18+ players the trouble is it's very unpolished and barebones. It's still good fun but sometimes things like comical character models, there's no voice comms so a voice announcer of the time left, who's winning or the other team has your flag etc would of been helpful and you end up playing the same map over and over because nobody sees the 'Vote Started' message that get's lost among the K/D messages can really ruin the experience.

It's pretty good with the full 32 players only or around 20-28 players the trouble is it's very unpolished and barebones. It's still good fun but sometimes things like comical characters models, there's no voice comms so a voice indicator of the time left, who's winning or the other team has your flag etc would of been helpful and playing the same map over and over because nobody sees the 'Vote Started' message that get's lost among the K/D messages can really ruin the experience.

Yeah that sums it up well...I used to play a lot of the PC shooters that first hit the market and this plays like a lot of them. The genre has evolved since then but this game still feels firmly rooted to that genre... It is still fun but hopefully a sequel will see more refinement...

I'm going on now if anyone wants a game, I'll create a room called N Europe com as usual :)

Is anyone gonna be on tonight about 8pm? I'll be around...

Finally started trying to win games..but still got a long way to before I balance out my score!

Finally gotten the game! I'll be on tonight too!

I don't think the controls are as good as MP3C but they're still great!

...and I now know what you mean when you say you respawn next to the enemy a fair bit!

Yeah, I've got a balance, I just feel a little more comfortable withs Metroid's I guess!

Plus I've only played for a couple hours on this!

EDIT - So after a little while longer with the game I can safely say... these controls are fecking AWESOME!!!!!!!

Anybody online tonight?

I'm in a base deathmatch! Search for it, theres about 5 of us in there. If not we could do a new one - your call

Good game mate, we will have to have a good session at the weekend. (Damn work in the morning)