NEurope

But....if I cant get Rokhedway's then surely...Subway is the best I can get?

And yeah...I dont actually like normal sandwhiches. I friggin hate loafed bread.

Sainsburys bloomers are okay, but not in a sandwhich. Has to be sub-type bread.

Ill be doing that this week actually.

Its subject matter is Rats this episode. Ive said too much already.

Its subject matter is Rats this episode. Ive said too much already.

Oh of course, we know the plot and the gags which will be used just from that mention... Damn.:smile:

But....if I cant get Rokhedway's then surely...Subway is the best I can get?

And yeah...I dont actually like normal sandwhiches. I friggin hate loafed bread.

Sainsburys bloomers are okay, but not in a sandwhich. Has to be sub-type bread.

Morrisons do some nice sub type rolls, cheese flavour too, they are my preffered bread for a sandwich.

;495910"]No.

Besides I'd rather pay £1.80 than do anything myself thanks.

Additionally, how much affort goes into walking there and back?

I ask this of all Subway eaters, the "It's close to work" reply will not be tolerated.

Additionally, how much affort goes into walking there and back?

I ask this of all Subway eaters, the "It's close to work" reply will not be tolerated.

I have to do the banking at Natwest for work (which is, as I timed for the sake of something at work, 30 seconds away) and Subway is next door.

I don't eat Subways when im not at work. Nor do I always eat them when I am.

Its down town....and I go down town at lunch time at work.

*Wins, as answer gets tolerated*

I have it twice a week....used to have sausage and bean melts on the other days, but Im too fat, so Ive swapped them out for Smoothies.

Subway sucks

Give me prepackaged sandwiches - Egg and Cress for 99p from Asda any day. But they need to be at least 2 days out of date when you buy them. Gives em that crispy texture and the curled up edges just add to the pleasure. They look like they're smiling

You just don't get that with a Rokhed special!!

Mmmmm

You just don't get that with a Rokhed special!!

Too right.

I've just knocked up a batch of eight in the last hour for the ten hour journey me and the missus will be leaving on in the next half hour. Four of Smoked bacon and egg in garlic and herb mayo, and four corned beef and mustard with smoked cheese. Can't wait till we get on the train and I can dig in to them.

i'm a fan of subwway. Back when they had the stamps, I had amassed about 4 cards full of stamps - but then I went to australia, and when i came back they had withdrawn the deal. DAMN.

I always haev a footlong italian bmt with cheese, peppers, onion, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, in whatever bread - honey out probably - with honey mustard.

I love it.

But, I too, love making my own sandwiches. If I find myself in a well-stocked kitchen with an array of possibilities, I find that the sandwich I hold in my hands afterwards tastes better than anything.

As for walking there and back... well truth be told, if I'm eating a subway it's because I'm out in town so whatever I want to eat would require a wal to and fro of sorts. Handily, there are subways everywhere. I find that the prices are almost like teh stock market - different stores sell at different prices...

As and when i go to Subway, i usually have either a Chicken and Bacon Ranch or a Chicken Teriyaki 1ft wheat with cheese, jalopenos, cucumber, gurkins and either bbq or chilli sauce depending on my mood.

I'm a simple guy.....and putting more than two items in a sandwich confuses my simple mind. When i did buy a subway sandwich, it wasn't worth it the price i paid for it as i only had (say chicken and salad) in it. Plus i only like straight white bread without crappy things added to it which they rarely ever have. Its cheaper for me to make my own.

Had the ham and turkey subway earlier, sub of the day. £2. Bargain. Honey oat bread, turkey, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato and cucumber, mayo. 100% awesome.

What I find weird is the bread with cheese in it (I forget what its called) isn't vegetarian. Confuses me.

Had the ham and turkey subway earlier, sub of the day. £2. Bargain. Honey oat bread, turkey, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato and cucumber, mayo. 100% awesome.

2 quid for a sandwich is never a bargain.

As it never got answered, how much is a sub when it isn't sub of the day.

2 quid for a sandwich is never a bargain.

As it never got answered, how much is a sub when it isn't sub of the day.

It depends on the sandwich itself and the store. eg a Veggie Delite in my home town is £1.90, in my uni town its £1.80.

A turkey whatever is differently priced from a chicken whatever so there is no definate answer.

I love subway, if only for the bargain student discount deals they hand out to me and my friends. Any two 6-inch subs, two medium drinks, and two cookies/crisps for £5.99? Yes please!

It allows you to get the normally expensive subs relatively cheaply, such as the Subway Melt, which is, criminally, never the Sub of the Day. :nono: