NEurope
Dan_Dare

Dan Dare in 'what the fuck is a driveby doing up the road' shocker.

Fo' shizzle homes, I wont be getting all up yo' face now you from da ghetto like. Ya get me, ya gotta be all like "Waah man, get out ma space, I ain't playin I'll bust you up like. From Kingfield Road bitch, don' mess, brrrrraaap".

Back in the English speaking world. I'm not liking this rise in gun crime round Britain, despite government claims that the police are trying to shut it down it only seems to be getting worse. It's a shame, just cheapens life.

Living in the ghetto ftw! Some guy was shot like 2 mins from my house.

Driveby, thats messed up. Scarred?

it's just more bizarre than anything. I live in a pretty affluent area of Sheffield- we rarely even see petty crime.

Is it just me or whenever they picture a driveby it's always done by blacks.

I just can't see whites doing it.

Know any of the folk involved?

When i moved into my rented student housing last september, we found out that we were living on the 'wrong side of the tracks' and the first local newspaper had news of TWO separate murders within 300 metres of our house.

One drugs killing with a slit throat, and one relationship orientated stabbing. Wicked.

Entirely possible. MSPaint + certified proof.

drivebysu9.png

Hmmm thats a bit of racist stereotyping tbh mate, cant just catergorize all gun related crime to black people thats just retarded. Somebody has played too much San Andreas

Its not racist in the slightest with all these shootings and stabbings the victims are never white

Hmmm thats a bit of racist stereotyping tbh mate, cant just catergorize all gun related crime to black people thats just retarded. Somebody has played too much San Andreas

It's not racist stereotyping, he's not saying it about all black people, it's the minority that carry out the crimes but it is them that do it. It's like the terrorist attacks, when was the last time you saw a non-Asian terrorist (no offense) carry out an attack or get arrested over the past few days?

Racist steriotypes FTW!

I think I've played GTA about 5 times in total.

I don't think it's racist, it's hard to imagine stuff you have not seen. I've only seen drivebys done by black's.

When I think about robots I alwys picture a I,Robot style robot, when somebody talks about a computer I assume it's running Windows etc

I think I've played GTA about 5 times in total.

I don't think it's racist, it's hard to imagine stuff you have not seen. I've only seen drivebys done by black's.

When I think about robots I alwys picture a I,Robot style robot, when somebody talks about a computer I assume it's running Windows etc

You've witnessed several drivebys?

You're lucky to be alive.

Yeah, shipes get off your "zomg racist" high horse folks.

Im not on one. Its just a retarded thing to say