N-Europe

Fascination for the macabre

Oxigen_Waste

I have a fascination for the macabre. I'm a sucker for serial killers (Dahmer is a highlight), necrophilia (and also necrophagia) , pedophilia, cannibalism and all sorts of mutilation and torture. It's not that I actually like these actions, it's more like I'm fascinated by them and I love to wonder what drives a person to take this sort of action. I am a voyeur. Only a voyeur.

Anyone who shares this "fascination"??

Also, has anyone here ever seen the Necros Pedo tapes? I would like to debate them, if possible.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you should be talking about your fascination with Paedophilia..

Meh. I'm over it.

I find "the macabre" interesting, but i'm not obsessed by it.

I'm not obssessed either! It's just a small hobby, one of many I have. I like to wander what drives people to do these sort of things.

I'm fascinated with Paedophilia, not in the sense that I want to do it, but in the sense that I want to understand why people like it.

EDIT-

Just to make it perfectly clear, I do not approve of the ocurrance of these situations and I consider anyone who takes part in them the lowest of the low... I'm just interested in the whole subculture that leads people to engage in this type of behaviour.

(so yeah, don't ban me or anything... and please don't lock this thread)

I dread to think what is on these tapes.

Basically, 3 israeli, 2 russians and 1 Belgian citizens molest, torture and murder about 15/20 children (with ages between 4 and 9 years old) while they rape them. All this is filmed by one of them and they take turns having their way with the helpless infants. They sold these tapes at very high-prices and eventually got arrested, 5 of them died as soon as they got into prison (deservingly raped and beaten to death by other inmates) and the sixth one is serving life-time in solitary isolation in siberia.

These videos were available for download a few years back and are now a bit tough to find and forbidden (for obvious reasons).

EDIT-

These videos showed footage of intercourse with dead children, most of the times, they were killed during the raping, by means of stabbing and/or beating.

In before the lock.

[For the record, this topic is just fucking sick]

I really don't think this should be locked. I mean, it's not like I'm breaking any rules or insulting anyone. I'm just expressing a curiosity.

If they lock this like they did my anal sex thread (because it's too strong), I can understand, but I still don't think it's really necessary. I'm just expressing my interests.

Anyway, I'm off to dine.

EDIT:

(Plus, I honestly believe this can turn into a very interesting discussion).

SAY NO MORE!!! FOR IT IS LENORE!!

Lenore, "the Cute Little Dead Girl" is a fictional character created by Roman Dirge, inspired by the poem Lenore, by Edgar Allan Poe. Lenore has appeared in several comic books by Dirge, and was featured in her own series published by Slave Labor Graphics.

dirge.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenore,_the_Cute_Little_Dead_Girl

Lenore is awesome, I've got all the comics!

*Trying to legitimise this thread*

Not interested at all. I once accidentally saw a vid in which I think (and wish) it was a hostage being assassinated, for about 2 weeks that moment kept coming up in my mind.

That usually happens. I remember when I saw that video of the american journalist being murdered by terrorists (the one who got stabbed in the throat)... I had recurring nightmares about it for like, 2 months or so. I was 14 at the time, I think...

I love pushing what i am able to cope with. Probably comes from my moms love of true crime stories when i was growing up. I get an odd kick out of serial killers, reading about them and stuff. I also have elicit thoughts of almost wanting more media loving serial killers-then i push it out of my head and condemn myself to heeeeeeeelllllllllllla!

I've always wanted to see a person being dissected-like a fresh real person. Was well pissed my flat mate last year had to go see a post mortem-and moaned! as did a couple other friends of mine. anywho i won't go on else i'll be hunted down and killed myself!

I was downloading this music video from Limewire once, except it wasn't a music video at all, it was some woman strapped to a chair, crying and then a guy with a mask shot her in the head. I was nauseous and depressed the whole day...don't know why I'm forcing myself to remember that.

That usually happens. I remember when I saw that video of the american journalist being murdered by terrorists (the one who got stabbed in the throat)... I had recurring nightmares about it for like, 2 months or so. I was 14 at the time, I think...

You were only 14? Damn that's fucked up, I feel really bad for you.

The worst I've ever seen is the execution of Saddam, I guess I'm lucky then.

I love pushing what i am able to cope with. Probably comes from my moms love of true crime stories when i was growing up. I get an odd kick out of serial killers, reading about them and stuff. I also have elicit thoughts of almost wanting more media loving serial killers-then i push it out of my head and condemn myself to heeeeeeeelllllllllllla!

I've always wanted to see a person being dissected-like a fresh real person. Was well pissed my flat mate last year had to go see a post mortem-and moaned! as did a couple other friends of mine. anywho i won't go on else i'll be hunted down and killed myself!

Ah-ah. :D Another autopsy craving human being such as myself. :D I know how to get into one of those at med school. Have a friend studying med? Just grab a garb and stick to him and go in the room with the teacher. They won't even ask you who you are. =D I migh actually try this next year. :P

I was downloading this music video from Limewire once, except it wasn't a music video at all, it was some woman strapped to a chair, crying and then a guy with a mask shot her in the head. I was nauseous and depressed the whole day...don't know why I'm forcing myself to remember that.

That video is fake. :D I know wich one you're talking about.

It's actualyy simple to see it's fakeness, she is "shot" from the side, yet, the hole and the splatter are on the back of her head. She's blonde right? That's an oldie in the snuff community. :D

OMG that's the one! They had a revolver and she was against a greenish background right?! I watched in a friends house when I was around 11, he was the first one with a 128kb connection.

That video is fake. :D I know wich one you're talking about.

It's actualyy simple to see it's fakeness, she is "shot" from the side, yet, the hole and the splatter are on the back of her head. She's blonde right? That's an oldie in the snuff community. :D

IT IS?!!! OH THANK GOD!! Who would have tell, something good came out of this thread!

Snuff community? Jesus, I knew you were fucked up but I never actually expected to hear you say that kinda shit. (:heh:)

Hey, c'mon, I'm just in it for the girls. LOL

Nah, it's just that that video's been around for like... ages. :heh:

I'm just an innocent child. :indeed::yay: