N-Europe

Spice Girls Reunion

AshMat

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and limp bizkit are in my opinion anyway not that great, especially after hearing that "rollin rollin rollin" thing over and over.

It got overplayed, it was a brilliant song when I first heard it, but I'm pretty sick of it now. Limp Bizkit have made better songs than Rollin'.

Actually I've heard, I think, 4.

And they didn't make me want to hear more...

4, fair enough. I bet one of them was Rollin'. :indeed:

At least they have sense of humour. Take That are deathly dull, just like they always were.

You can tell they'll be funny doing 2 singles, an album, then going back to semi-successful solo careers.

*has flashbacks to when he loved Geri Halliwell*

A big majority of homosexual people make up the Spice Girls fan base, so you liking them is no suprise chairdriver. Before you throw a hissy fit, im not stereotyping every homosexual male as a spice girls fan, just giving u the truthful figures of their fan base.

Its whether or not the girls who now are women with kids and the (mostly gay) blokes who are now grown up, really wanna pay to go see them play live. Because it is obvious they are irrelevant amongst the young generation nowadays

Aren't most their fans women though? I mean the whole "girl power!" thing and all that stuff? If for some un-earthly reason the decide to make a new album I will go into some sort of fit of anger and destroy my house, becuse we don't need/want that.

A big majority of homosexual people make up the Spice Girls fan base, so you liking them is no suprise chairdriver. Before you throw a hissy fit, im not stereotyping every homosexual male as a spice girls fan, just giving u the truthful figures of their fan base.

Its whether or not the girls who now are women with kids and the (mostly gay) blokes who are now grown up, really wanna pay to go see them play live. Because it is obvious they are irrelevant amongst the young generation nowadays

Yeah.

Thats really interesting...

Its no surprise that you've brought up shit, since you seem to revel in the centre of an arguement.

That's better.

Here we go again. . .

See mr knob face, YOU may be your real problem.

Show us figures showing the brake down of the spice girls fanbase! I dare you fool!

I'm not even going to bother...

See i do, i won't now on-he really isn't worth it.

DJ Ron: Why do you think the Spice Girls attracted such a big gay following?

Emma Bunton: I've got some fantastic gay friends who have always been wonderful. They're not frightened to go out, have fun and be open-minded. That completed rubbed off on all of us girls and we had so much fun. We love dressing up and we love fashion. We were really flattered with having such a huge gay fan base because they know about fashion and they know about songs that. I'm so flattered that we've got such a huge gay following, it's amazing.

C'mon you guys need to stop gettin sand in your vagina's so easily. How is listing a fact, insulting to you? Its like you just try to make everything I say into an argument tbh.

No, you just say such fucking god damn stupid things, people who know better can't resist.

that sentence makes no sense takeo. who is stupid again?

And im not saying it matters what the sexuality of the fan base is, just saying that it comes as no suprise to me that you are a big fan. I've seen documentaries on em and always remember the homosexual fan base being mentioned, thats all.

I'm not a big fan of the god damn spice girls. They were good in their day as far as popstars go. Also added the missing word and comma.

I don't see why a argument has started here tbh

gay fanbase: big

straight fanbase: big

or am I wrong?

No your right, just knobface not wording things the way he really means.

Oh god not you two again.

Cool it, freaking hell.

Yeah it is ridiculous, back on my blocked list then . . .

A big majority... So is that the majority of a majority?

I can see you're not labelling every homosexual male as a Spice Girls fan, but you've deducted that if there is a male Spice Girls fan, such as Chairdriver, and myself, that there's a "big majority" chance that we are gay.

Simply stunning logic there.

I'm not that much older than you, and I loathed them.

I'm not that much older either, i was in year 6 when they came out. I liked them at the time, then they got really shit, and now i realise they never were really good in the first place.