N-Europe

Jekyll

Fierce_LiNk

I think some elements of it were much better than last week's. I think the conflict between "Jekyll" and "Hyde" was much stronger this week, and it just seemed more compulsive to watch. I kinda enjoyed the flashback sequences as well to see who he had killed. :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad they killed the annoying american.

Don't know what he was doing in the show anyway, a brit could have done the job just as well. Maybe he was there just for someone to hate, because everyone hates americans, right? Or maybe he was put in to help sell the show to the american networks, sounds like the kind of thing the BBC would do.

So glad they killed the annoying american.

Don't know what he was doing in the show anyway, a brit could have done the job just as well. Maybe he was there just for someone to hate, because everyone hates americans, right? Or maybe he was put in to help sell the show to the american networks, sounds like the kind of thing the BBC would do.

why so negative towards the BBC? Your not still angry about neighbours surely?

why so negative towards the BBC? Your not still angry about neighbours surely?

They take my money and give me very little back in return.

Paying the licence fee just to watch a couple of shows is a right rip off.

I pay less for my cable TV package than I do the licence fee.

• 2 weeks later...
Jekyll is back on this week. :)

15 mins, can't wait.

You make it sound as if the pain is over. We've still got Wimbledon shitting on the BBC for another week.

I don't like it either, but they wouldn't have it on if they wasn't the audience for it would they?

I hate cliffhangers!

That was an awesome/chilling episode.

That was a good episode,very interesting,especially the end where he said "We are Coming from Jekyll and Hyde"

Looking forward to next weeks episode.

Its the last one :weep:

This series has been awesome. Good acting, great story and the violence is a big plus for a BBC show. I mean violence we can see, rather than the sort in doctor who.

Its the last one :weep:

This series has been awesome. Good acting, great story and the violence is a big plus for a BBC show. I mean violence we can see, rather than the sort in doctor who.

WHAT!?

Surprised it's that short,it really has been a good series though.I agree with all your points,the violence has been good,the acting fantastic and the story just really sucked me in.I thought there would of been a few more episodes.

Damn it looks so good though.Heres hoping to a good finalle.

WHAT!?

Surprised it's that short,it really has been a good series though.I agree with all your points,the violence has been good,the acting fantastic and the story just really sucked me in.I thought there would of been a few more episodes.

Damn it looks so good though.Heres hoping to a good finalle.

Yup, the last one, there's only 5.

I really hope the BBC makes more programmes like this. I've been getting bored with doctor who, it seems to be the only thing BBC rely on. This series has shown they can actually make good programmes other than dw.

And I hated james nesbit as an actor before this, but he's completely changed my mind now.

I've not watched as much of it as I should have, but it really has been an excellent series. Pretty damn dark, as well. Like Haggis said, big plus for the BBC.

And James Nesbit is a fine actor. He can do quite a range of roles, so I'm looking forwarding to seeing what he can do next.