N-Europe

Your wierd and wonderful dreams

Slaggis

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, read my last most

Ah right, sorry. Its a wierd feeling isn't it? The dreams so real that you actually believe it is and then when it comes do doing something you realise it was just a dream. It can get really annoying. I dreamt I'd done my coursework (romeo and juliet) and then never thought about it. 2 days before it was due it hit me I hadn't.

Has anyone ever had a dream, woken up and felt as though they've dreamt whats going to happen, as in a deja vu kind of thing?

I had this one reoccuring dream which turned out to be deja vu...if that makes sense. It was probably my mind playing tricks on me...:heh:

Ah, had another of my horrible, horrible dreams last night - Only started getting this theme about 6 months ago but it's happened a few times.

Teeth all fall out.

It's a horrible, horrible sensation. feels so REAL. I actually half-woke up (unless I just dreamt this bit too..) and felt loads of pain in my top-right molars, and next thing I know, they're wobbly...

The situation is always different, but there's always that same feeling of dread, of no going back.

Well, I had a dream about that girl Jo (the one who's arse I commented about, in song) and her boyfriend. I dreamt that they had split up (and we had sex in a club, oh how I wish it to be true)

I woke up, checked facebook, and lo and behold, her relationship status had changed to "its complicated".....

Now she'd hidden it altogether!

Omg, I AM PHYSICS!

Ah, had another of my horrible, horrible dreams last night - Only started getting this theme about 6 months ago but it's happened a few times.

Teeth all fall out.

It's a horrible, horrible sensation. feels so REAL. I actually half-woke up (unless I just dreamt this bit too..) and felt loads of pain in my top-right molars, and next thing I know, they're wobbly...

The situation is always different, but there's always that same feeling of dread, of no going back.

http://www.dreammoods.com/cgibin/teethdreams.pl?method=exact&header=dreamid&search=teethintro

Do you think is is accurate? Just asking because I'm not sure how good this website is...

to be honest, the numerous different possible meanings that site suggests don't seem to fit in with my dreams. I think that a loss of teeth can be to do with stress though, as each time the motif occurs I am in a difficult situation... but it appears to be an interesting site with many different opinions on types of dreams, which is always good.

Wierd dream last night about me and some of my class mates going to russia and making a miniture metal car and a metal star each, going to a hypermarket and talking to some friends, going back outside and finding my teachers car with my car and star in it sinking in the incey water in the carpark. I dived in to pull the car out and got trapped. No-one helped. I got myself out and started crying about my things and then got woken up by my dog.

It was a great dream..I hate my dog sometime.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!