NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Slaggis

Your wierd and wonderful dreams

Can you remember any of you dreams or nightmares vividly and just thought to yourself "wtf!?".

I've had quite a few totally random dreams. The last one I had was last night:

I was in a carpark running around looking for someone to have lunch with. I found this hot girl thats in most of my classes and she asked me if she could with me. She then asked if i had any "tika masala". My mates turned up and said were going down town to get lunch instead. I suddenly switched to driving a car with chanelle from big brother with me. She started telling me to mess up other cars. I was about to crash into a car head on and then woke up.

Can anyone top the wierdness of that dream? (I've got a few more but cba to go into them)

oh and keep your raunchy dreams to yourself people, unless their too good not to that is :D

(waits for people to fabricate actual dreams and make up insane ones, in order to impress people)

I thought some people might do this, please be honest otherwise this thread will turn into some random story's about the queen and bob-sledding or something.

I had the wierdest dream a couple months ago. It was so wierd that I wrote it down, and even did some sketches, so I wouldn't forget it...

I was in a shiny silver passneger plane, like the one Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and we had just taken of from this half Chinese half Japanese Madievel Castle where there was a Cherry Blossom in full bloom but everything was covered in snow. So we took off over this silver ocean with small islands dotted around and there was this huge orange sunset which reflected off the water which looked like mercury. I was sitting next to my sister, she seemed quite excited, who was next to the window. It was all quite relaxing, the plane seemed to float through the air. So we were about to fly over this oriental bridge and we were making a sweaping turn when one of the wings of the plane hits the water and got ripped off. The remains of the wing was burning. The plane started to shake. Everyone looked concerned but not overly so...which is obviously quite wierd in a situation like that. Then the scarieast thing happened, I became aware of my own mortality. I knew I was going to die and I felt really helpless. The plane crashed and I was thrown out of the wreckage and landed on my back. I could see the burning cabin of the plane as the sun set behind me and at that point I passed out and/or died...

Consequently I woke up immediatly in time for Uni...

Now that was wierd! I didn't make any of that up, it was the wierdest dream I have ever had and have never experienced anything that intense in my dreams before...I wonder what it all means?!

I had the wierdest dream a couple months ago. It was so wierd that I wrote it down, and even did some sketches, so I wouldn't forget it...

I was in a shiny silver passneger plane, like the one Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and we had just taken of from this half Chinese half Japanese Madievel Castle where there was a Cherry Blossom in full bloom but everything was covered in snow. So we took off over this silver ocean with small islands dotted around and there was this huge orange sunset which reflected off the water which looked like mercury. I was sitting next to my sister, she seemed quite excited, who was next to the window. It was all quite relaxing, the plane seemed to float through the air. So we were about to fly over this oriental bridge and we were making a sweaping turn when one of the wings of the plane hits the water and got ripped off. The remains of the wing was burning. The plane started to shake. Everyone looked concerned but not overly so...which is obviously quite wierd in a situation like that. Then the scarieast thing happened, I became aware of my own mortality. I knew I was going to die and I felt really helpless. The plane crashed and I was thrown out of the wreckage and landed on my back. I could see the burning cabin of the plane as the sun set behind me and at that point I passed out and/or died...

Consequently I woke up immediatly in time for Uni...

Now that was wierd! I didn't make any of that up, it was the wierdest dream I have ever had and have never experienced anything that intense in my dreams before...I wonder what it all means?!

jesus thats an intense dream!

But yeh, I wonder what it does all mean, if its either just about things you've read, watched, heard, tasted and formed into some wierd dream or if it means somthing deeper than that.

I just couldn't link it to anything that happened at that time. Its wierd, it made me appreciate I was alive.

I just couldn't link it to anything that happened at that time. Its wierd, it made me appreciate I was alive.

well maybe thats it then. You subconsiously fear the death of yourself and family members? And maybe the reason why the other people around you weren't being that frantic was because they were acting out how you feel, that its nothing to really be bothered about when actually it is. Or maybe they weren't all running around because its was saying that death etc isn't something to fear so much?

I'm proberbly completely wrong but hey, I tried lol.

Thats interesting...I personally don't especially fear death and I worry about my family as much as the next person.

I think the fact that there wasn't a reaction to the situation was more with me embracing the inevitable.

This is one intepritation of death in dreams:

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/d.htm#Die

Im not sure it fits though. :hmm:

Thats interesting...I personally don't especially fear death and I worry about my family as much as the next person.

I think the fact that there wasn't a reaction to the situation was more with me embracing the inevitable.

This is one intepritation of death in dreams:

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/d.htm#Die

Im not sure it fits though. :hmm:

thats actually a really interesting website

thats actually a really interesting website

I'm not to sure about the symbols in dreams. I can accept the major ones but what the meaning of a 'daffodil' is in a dream...I think that is a bit too specific.

I love and hate those 'falling' dreams.

Where, not necesarily you're falling but something happens like you get hit in the arm and then your arm actually reacts to it and you wake up from the dream.

I had a dream about some big rat which I threw cheese at. That's the only dream I remember.

I fell asleep once during the day and my brother was in the room on the computer. So I slept for an hour or two and when I woke up my brother was making some insane, industrial-noise music in Audiomulch, which had seemingly affected a couple of the dreams I had. From that bout of sleep I can remember 5 distinctly different dreams, a few were good to experience but fairly rubbish when you write them down. One of them though involved me being chased by a pigeon that had giant tallons and during this attack a kind of news report was intercut. Well, it was more like a speech, but it was TV coverage anyhow. There was a lot of Nazi iconography and i'm sure that the man speaking was a dictator of some kind and the man speaking also bore a large resembalance to Jeff Goldblum.

Scared the hell out of me, that dream. Birds attacking me is a recurring motif.

The day before the Dreamcast launched I dreamed every DC in the world had a powerful bomb in it and that when millions had one, it would blow up killing millions! And since I'm sleepwalker, I was 1/4 knowing I was dreaming and yet, I was up screaming around my house and alerting my parents to call Interpol because of this. I had lots of messed up dreams when I was a kid, now it's all sex. :P

I had a dream the other night which was both wierd and kool, i even told my mum about it.

Anyway I was in my house and there were reports on the news about a dragon, (You could see it flying about when you looked out the window) just breathing fire on buildings. And for some reason me and my dad had to go outside to put the car on the drive (God knows why when theres a dragon about) but this attracted the dragon over. So me and my dad ran into the house and the dragon landed on the garden and just started breathing fire at the windows. However i knew that the curtains had fire resistance (Which ive linked to WoW) And thats about that really.

WoW does effect dreams. That sounds so sad.

I had an amazing dream the other week where I woke up but hadn't really woken up.

In the first dream, I was reloading an old style revolver. I was fumbling around my pocket for bullets, then things started to go dark and I couldn't feel the bullets anymore, so I thought *well, I'm waking up*. I 'woke up' next to my partner then I was like "hey, morning! here's your badge!" and I pinned a little grey badge to her top. Then I kinda thought... *wait a minute, badge? wtf??* and then I woke up for real and she was still asleep and it was about 6:30 am D:

I had a dream the night before last I as in a happy relationship. That actually freaked me out.

And then last night the only part I can remember is I went into the local Sainsburys while ringing my friend and they had changed it all around. I went round the CD section and it was shit because it was really squashed together. Then went to the men's section and one of my friends was working there and it had turned into one of those huge botique kind of places; really open, huge ceiling, lots of white walls and bright lights and not much clothes.

I've recently been waking up still in a dream state so i'm acting out my dream for a few minutes before the realisation hits that i'm actually awake. It's actually really annoying.

(waits for people to fabricate actual dreams and make up insane ones, in order to impress people)

Try saying that 3 times out loud. Bet you can't;)

Anyway i dunno i usually don't remember my dreams though last night i did actually have that zombie dream again.

I've recently been waking up still in a dream state so i'm acting out my dream for a few minutes before the realisation hits that i'm actually awake. It's actually really annoying.

Thats gotta be strange if you're having a sex dream.

Not another dreams thread.

Oh well, gives me the chance to post my recreation of a particularly memorable dream, again.

dreamnv5.jpg

Not another dreams thread.

Oh well, gives me the chance to post my recreation of a particularly memorable dream, again.

dreamnv5.jpg

Dr. Jan Itor!!

Today I dreamed I was Optimus Prime, but I transformed into a Ferrari Enzo... weird.

I had an amazing dream the other week where I woke up but hadn't really woken up.

In the first dream, I was reloading an old style revolver. I was fumbling around my pocket for bullets, then things started to go dark and I couldn't feel the bullets anymore, so I thought *well, I'm waking up*. I 'woke up' next to my partner then I was like "hey, morning! here's your badge!" and I pinned a little grey badge to her top. Then I kinda thought... *wait a minute, badge? wtf??* and then I woke up for real and she was still asleep and it was about 6:30 am D:

lol... "partner"...

I have two recurring motifs at the moment. One is I keep having something stuck in my finger, like a large splinter or piece of led from a pencil completely under my skin. The other is swimming, or at least being near a swimming pool.

Dreams where I'm naked used to be combined with a feeling of "OMG I AM NAKED AND THERE ARE PEEPOL!!" and now they come with no real positive or negative emotion - Like I just happen to be naked, and it has no importance or meaning.

Once had a weird dream about jumping out of a flying train and 'swimming' down the high street near my house, seeing giant crabs on spider webs and slugs, and no road just stars, and all the shops sold completely opposite things - like love, hate, hope, fear, and so on.

When I was younger I dreamt my sister was a hamster and I accidentally hoovered her :|

I have largely pointless dreams. Also, apparantly, I talk in my sleep...

I was with this girl the other night, and I woke up the next morning, and she started laughing. I asked what was so funny, and she said: "Don't you remember. You woke up, put your hand up in the air to me and said "put these sweets over there!" "

Now, when she said that, I thought WTF. So yeah, I talk in my sleep. God only knows what I was dreaming about that night.

When she was there that night, I had a dream that I had woken up, in the same bed, and that she was making a list of all our friends and was writing stories about them. This messed me up so much, because I wasn't actually sure if this was a dream or not, because it was in my bed, and it felt so real...but it's bluddy pointless.

Talking in your sleep is a big problem for some people. I do it all the time apprently and very loudly at that. I even scream. But the nights I've spoken in my dreams I always remember the dream which is strange.

The weirdest dream I had was witnessing my girlfriend being decapitated with a chainsaw by some female maniac wearing a Birmingham City shirt, then the maniac got blown away by my Claret & Blue coloured shotgun, which fired shells shaped like small footballs. And I woke up thinking "What the f*ck!?" and remembered I had been playing Resident Evil 4 and Pro Evo the night before. :blank:

Sign in to follow this