Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Yay, Arsenal won, 3-0, with goals from Rosicky, Fabregas and Eduardoooo.

Didn't see Rosicky's goal, but the other two were good goals.

Yay, we're into the group stages!

The draw is tomorrow, who do all you Top 4 supporters hope to get? I'm a bit annoyed that Chelsea are in the top group of seeds now, means they avoid all the top teams unlike before. They don't deserve it lol.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Real Madrid, only major European team I've not seen play Celtic :)

the rest of the teams I don't care :)

SEEDINGS

1 AC Milan

2 Barcelona

3 Liverpool

4 Inter Milan

5 Arsenal

6 Real Madrid

7 Chel$ki

8 ManUre

------

9 Valencia

10 Lyon

11 Porto

12 Sevilla

13 PSV

14 Roma

15 Benfica

16 Bremen

-----

17 Celtic

18 Schalke

19 VfB Stuttgart

20 Steaua Bucharest

21 CSKA Moscow

22 Sporting Lisbon

23 Lazio

24 Olympique Marseille

-----

25 Rangers

26 Shakhtar Donetsk

27 Besiktas

28 Olympiakos

29 Dynamo Kiev

30 Fenerbahçe

[AEK Athens]

31 Slavia Prague

32 Rosenborg BK

Looking at those seedings, I think I would like:

1.Arsenal

2.Benfica/Bremen

3.Schalke/Lisbon

4.Rosenborg

Should be ablt to get through quite easily with a group like that, and we'd avoid the long cold journeys to the eastern europeans.

Can't say theres an easy group to be had...

Wouldn't mind playing Celtic....

Damn, that sucks.

Do Scotland and England count as the same country or is it which league the club is in which counts?

I think it's country, in reference to Scottish Teams playing English teams thats possible, I recall United playing Celtic last year or the year before that

Looking at those seedings, I think I would like:

1.Arsenal

2.Benfica/Bremen

3.Schalke/Lisbon

4.Rosenborg

Should be ablt to get through quite easily with a group like that, and we'd avoid the long cold journeys to the eastern europeans.

I'd prefer somewhere to travel to. Maybe put Valencia, Lyon or PSV in the group, that way I can try and go to the away fixture. Though either one of them would be a tough match.

Group A so far.

Marseille, Liverpool and Porto. damn the way Marseille are playing at the moment we are gonna get smashed. At Home Marseille can win games but need to fix up quick. sack the manager and bring in Deschamps ASAP!!

Djib needs to do the business against Liverpool!

Are you from France then khilafah? If not, why do you support them?

And I am happy with the group! Definetly think we will progress and it is a good balance. Just hope are away fans dont get battered out in Rome again

No I not from france. Always liked Marseille since I was young. Liverpool, Porto and Besiktas is actually not that bad. 2nd place is very possible.

Rangers got a horrible draw. Damn there fans are gonna love the trips though. :)

ucl_grp_draw0708.jpg

Yay, we got a good draw, Sevilla or AEK Athens, Steaua Bucharest and Slavia Prague.Nothing extremely challenging there, apart from maybe Sevilla, who still need to qualify due to Puerta's death.

In other Arsenal news, David Dein has sold his shares in Arsenal to a Russian Billionaire who owns a company he is chairman of.

Yay, we got a good draw, Sevilla or AEK Athens, Steaua Bucharest and Slavia Prague.Nothing extremely challenging there, apart from maybe Sevilla, who still need to qualify due to Puerta's death.

In other Arsenal news, David Dein has sold his shares in Arsenal to a Russian Billionaire who owns a company he is chairman of.

Should qualify top of the group, but we don't usually travel to Eastern Europe so well. I might try and get myself to an away leg this year, could be interesting.

As for David Dein, knew he'd sell out sooner rather than later. At least he had the decentcy to sell to a company called Red & White.

Should qualify top of the group, but we don't usually travel to Eastern Europe so well. I might try and get myself to an away leg this year, could be interesting.

As for David Dein, knew he'd sell out sooner rather than later. At least he had the decentcy to seel to a company called Red & White.

Yeah, we don't travel that well, but at least it is quite near in terms of eastern europe, rather than travelling to Ukraine and Russia, which are far away, in the middle of winter. Prague isn't that far reallly.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!