Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fancy Derby getting the win today actually.

My part ownership team Ebbsfleet just went 1-0 up, my main man long. :)

Anyway should be a comfortable win for united tonight. Haven't lost to villa in a long time and we are on a high after the liverpool match. Could be some changes in the lineup due to champs league but still should get the win.....I hope.

Bolton 1-0 up :D

Didn't realise you were a fellow co owner...

Pompey 1 up woot!

Unlucky Arsenal fans, really did want to see you win it this year :( Guess its between Chelsea and Man United now, looks like it could be pretty tight even though Man U will probably win it.

If Liverpool win tomorrow, and then we beat Arsenal next week, then we might be able to snatch third place :grin: Would only be two points between them, and on the form Arsenal are on now, anythings possible......

I never thought i'd say this before, but come on Birmingham!! They just made a huge mistake and they're now only 2-1 up against Man City. If they manage to hold it then Villa will be safe in 7th for another week at least, and we might, just might get a result at Man Utd.

Though I'm highly doubtful.

I never thought i'd say this before, but come on Birmingham!! They just made a huge mistake and they're now only 2-1 up against Man City. If they manage to hold it then Villa will be safe in 7th for another week at least, and we might, just might get a result at Man Utd.

Though I'm highly doubtful.

Yeah I want Brum to keep it up...gives us chance to go clear up 6th...

I'm glad, I want to see it go right down to the wire. I guess the other two relagation places will go down to the wire.

Damnit, as I type Reading are down to 10 men, so Blackburn could go 3 points ahead of Villa, push us down to 8th.

EDIT: Good, good, good. Birmingham score a penalty. 3-1.

What a rivetting day in the league :) Some amazing games/results!!

ARSENAL!! Bloody hell. 2-3 to Arsenal.

SUNDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 2-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDY REID VOLLEY LEFT FOOT. LEGEND. 93RD MINUTE :) 7 points clear of relegation :) :) :) And Arsenal beating Bolton! What-a-day!

OH CESC FABREGAS YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!

OH CESC FABREGAS I'D LET YOU SHAG MY WIFE!!

YOU'RE ARSENAL THROUGH AND THROUGH!!

What a fucking result!

Wasnt it a samuel own goal :heh:

Anyway great comeback gotta hand it to you.

Arsenal really are lucky, down to 10 men and they get two goals :indeed:

Still, I'm happy for them as I REALLY don't want to see Man U win the title again. Just need Villa to win now, I predict a 2-1 scoreline with Aston Villa being the better team over the two halfs.

Arsenal really are lucky, down to 10 men and they get two goals :indeed:

Still, I'm happy for them as I REALLY don't want to see Man U win the title again. Just need Villa to win now, I predict a 2-1 scoreline with Aston Villa being the better team over the two halfs.

It was 3 goals.

Charlton vs Wolves on sky sports 1 at the mo. Charlton really need the win.

I think I want to cry. We lost 2-1 away at Burnley and our 2 matches after Wembley are away at Watford and Preston, lose those two games and we'll most likely be in the relegation zone. We just cannot buy a point away from home.

I'm too worried to get excited about Wembley now. :shakehead

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!