Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Wasnt a Red card my friend. Rule always has been if Baros was the last man then it would have been an sending off. Ref shafted us from the start anyways so..

Anywhooo Pompey defended well...well done *starts to cry*

Perhaps if he wasn't sent off for being the last man though, could have just been for foul play...Anyway we defended extremely well and whilst we were under pressure for so much of the match, we defended that well that we did perhaps deserve to get the smash and grab... I don't think the ref was that bad other than not giving a penalty to United in the first half.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps if he wasn't sent off for being the last man though, could have just been for foul play...Anyway we defended extremely well and whilst we were under pressure for so much of the match, we defended that well that we did perhaps deserve to get the smash and grab... I don't think the ref was that bad other than not giving a penalty to United in the first half.

Was a foul and a pen, Kit Kat should have stayed on though.

Wasnt a Red card my friend. Rule always has been if Baros was the last man then it would have been an sending off. Ref shafted us from the start anyways so..

Anywhooo Pompey defended well...well done *starts to cry*

Except he was sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity not for being the last man.

T'was definetly a red card, he tripped up a player who was almost certain to score. Kusiak is dodgy imo, cannot take goal kicks and looks like he does not belong at the top level. Ben Foster FTW.

Pompey got lucky and punished United for not taking their catalouge of clear cut chances. Hopefully Chelsea lose today and we get a wierd Final.

Freak goal for Liverpool :(

Gerrard diving in the box every time anyone goes near him at usual, dunno how he avoided a yellow for that last one seeing as neither the ref or the linesman was fooled by it. If he was foreign people would be calling him a soft **** and a cheat. Somehow being English he avoids that.

I always figured the reason Gerrard doesnt get as much flack as Ronaldo is that he goes down when he feels a touch rather than Ronaldos more obvious searching for a penalty.

Saying that though I dont approve of either.

Still, 2-0 Liverpool so im happy.

Yeah thats the way I see it...the likes of Ronaldo, Pires, Zokara all go down for anything, I think Gerrard goes down after strong tackles, rather than trying to stay up, because he thinks he deserves the free kick or pen, so doesnt see why he should stay up...slightly different to diving but by no means any better...

Yeah thats the way I see it...the likes of Ronaldo, Pires, Zokara all go down for anything, I think Gerrard goes down after strong tackles, rather than trying to stay up, because he thinks he deserves the free kick or pen, so doesnt see why he should stay up...slightly different to diving but by no means any better...

Well he's just done his trademark "superman" without ANY tackle, nevermind a strong one. Just running alongside the defender, realsied he wasn't going to make it to the ball, weeeeeeee, down I go. Ref! REF!

Him and Ronaldo are joint top of the soft diving cheat league in this country.

Obviously, As a Man United fan, I'm gutted they lost to Portsmouth but at least I'm not a Chelsea fan right now! Cannot believe that Barnsley beat them and hopefully Bristol Rovers (I live about 20 miles from Bristol) will beat West Brom tomorrow and Cardiff will knock Middlesbrough out!

Fuck me.

The best footballing day of my life.

We fully deserved to win, Chelski were really very poor.

We are going to win the FA cup now. If we can beat Liverpool and Chelsea, nobody can stop us. Right, I'm off to get fucked out of my mind now. Speak tomorrow guys. :):yay::heh: : peace: :heart::bowdown:

Im so fucking proud to be a Barnsley fan. Fucking hell. It was really amazing. Like red_shift said, if we can beat Liverpool and Chelsea we can beat anyone.

Bring on Wembley!!

Ps i hate the wankers that ran on the pitch. Not all Barnsley fans are like that

Guest Stefkov
T'was definetly a red card, he tripped up a player who was almost certain to score. Kusiak is dodgy imo, cannot take goal kicks and looks like he does not belong at the top level. Ben Foster FTW.

I want to agree with this. I've never thought Kuzcak to be first team quality, Ben Foster should get some first team games.

If only Schmeichel could have lived and played forever.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!