Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be quite....

Sense make...

totally against diving but there was contact and in this day and modern age, youi will try to garantee to get the decision by "beefing up" the situation ie, dive or fall or act some how to get the attention and help the ref make up his mind should he have any doubts

You are joking right. He dived like a bitch, no contact at all. If that was just a grammatical mistake then I apologise, if not. Open your eyes.

And Hobbz is banned, sad day for this topic tbh.

This is from Hobbz

I have just been told by Noodleman that I have been banned for posting up a picture of genatalia and the biggest WTF has come to me in my entire life. Why the fuck would I post up a picture of that? I have no recolliton of doing such a thing cos it never happened. Last post I made last night was about Fight Night in the xbox thread, why would I post up gay shit like that? Seems to me that an admin or somebody who doesnt like me has hacked my account and posted up this nonsense. Good job at banning an active member for no reason at all, as I am oblivious to what I have done. Also thanks for havin the decency to not tell us wot it was for... Once again WTF

Gutted for Hobbz tbh. Well respected and active user in this thread. Didn't always see eye to eye but he was dead on. Hope he gets unbanned and comes back.

From what i've been made aware of he's done nothing wrong.

And Ant, you deserved to get banned a lot more than he did, so no need to say 'Good Riddance'.

From what i've been made aware of he's done nothing wrong.

He seems to think he's been set up by someone..I just want to know if anyone actually saw the post that got him banned in the first place? I.e he seems to think it ws never actually made.

Argh, that stadium looks awesome.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!