NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

So are there any weaknesses in your squad Ant, or do Liverpool have an absolutely perfect squad, as that seems to be what you're implying.

A Perfect squad can win everything, ours is not made of robots, I am simply saying we have the squad to compete on all levels..

From the League and League Cup

To the FA Cup and Europe

If Someone gets injured we have quality to replace them.

For what we have at the moment in comparison with other squads I am very pleased.

This time last season you could pick out weaknesses with our squad

Now you really can't say, "He's crap or he's not scoring".

I really mean it when I say I am not concerned because apart from bad match officials our start has been perfect

Oh yeh and how have Arsenal not played a proper team yet. Trying to say Portsmouth and Man City aren't 'proper' teams?

I thought everyone would have realised that I was, in fact, not being entirely serious in my comments. But apparently not.

A Perfect squad can win everything, ours is not made of robots, I am simply saying we have the squad to compete on all levels..

From the League and League Cup

To the FA Cup and Europe

If Someone gets injured we have quality to replace them.

For what we have at the moment in comparison with other squads I am very pleased.

This time last season you could pick out weaknesses with our squad

Now you really can't say, "He's crap or he's not scoring".

I really mean it when I say I am not concerned because apart from bad match officials our start has been perfect

You wouldn't have won the first game against villa if it wasn't for bad officials...

Mourinho is a tosser, if he said something bad about United you would be questioning his knowledge then?

Mourinho has had the squad to compete on all levels with £100's Millions

We haven't had the squad and we have had very little money

For what Rafa has had, he has done a marvellous job

If we were a cup team we would be going on about it before hand how we want to win the cups over the league...The league has always been and always will be our priority hence the reason Us LFC fans and the players and club say it before hand.

We have only won the cups because when it falls down it's the only thing we are in, because we bollocked up the league over the past 15 years either through a combo of Poor Managment or just a poor squad...

In other words you've been a cup team. :-/ I'm not saying Liverpool decided to be a cup team, but, it's what they have been...

As for this season, it's way to early to call it as always..... Liverpool could do amazingly the whole season and throw it away at the end.... Everton could come out and win it through sheer hard work for all we know..

I think the problem here is you are getting too far ahead of yourself..... Anyone can got on a run over 4 games... Lose the next and it's an entirely different picture. :-/

Everton could come out and win it through sheer hard work for all we know..

I've heard everything now :D

Thats not the point. The point is your getting excited about thrash an extremely poor side. You beat them 6-0 well done, but don't get carried away mate.

We beat a team 6-0 who Champions Should of been beating 6-0.

Had you done the same you would be happy, Can't we at least rejoice over 90minutes of sheer Championship Quality brilliance without having knives drawn to our throats "HOW DARE YOU SHOW OPTOMISM AND HAPPYNESS"....

You are just bitter because you apparently had the best striker combo in Tevez and Rooney, Defence in Rio and Vidic and Midfield in Hargreaves and what not.

This was meant to be a season where United showed how good they where...

But it hasn't happend like that as of yet, Liverpool are top of the league playing some football which regardless of the opposition is beautiful to watch.

And long may it continue!

You wouldn't have won the first game against villa if it wasn't for bad officials...

Theres also a big case for the Spurs game, and also the Reading sending off..

In other words you've been a cup team. :-/ I'm not saying Liverpool decided to be a cup team, but, it's what they have been...

As for this season, it's way to early to call it as always..... Liverpool could do amazingly the whole season and throw it away at the end.... Everton could come out and win it through sheer hard work for all we know..

I think the problem here is you are getting too far ahead of yourself..... Anyone can got on a run over 4 games... Lose the next and it's an entirely different picture. :-/

Your just not looking at the big picture, for the past 15 years Liverpool have always tried to get their squad to the level of Manchester United to win the league.

But it just hasn't happend, If we get into the biggest club comptition Semi Final ever, whats more important 3rd place in the league, or 4th?

And I don't think anyone is calling anything we are just showing optomism, Jesus christ...

Damn be the Liverpool fans who smile over optomism..

As I said Fool us if we are still shit

Fool you if we go on to win the damn thing....

WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS!

WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS!

WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS!

WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS!!

Needed something a little other than Liverpool talk.

We beat a team 6-0 who Champions Should of been beating 6-0.

Had you done the same you would be happy, Can't we at least rejoice over 90minutes of sheer Championship Quality brilliance without having knives drawn to our throats "HOW DARE YOU SHOW OPTOMISM AND HAPPYNESS"....

You are just bitter because you apparently had the best striker combo in Tevez and Rooney, Defence in Rio and Vidic and Midfield in Hargreaves and what not.

I support Arsenal mate :heh:

I thought everyone would have realised that I was, in fact, not being entirely serious in my comments. But apparently not.

Well ok then. :indeed:

WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS!

WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS!

WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS!

WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS!!

Needed something a little other than Liverpool talk.

Lol.

SUPER, SUPER TOM, SUPER TOM, SUPER, SUPER TOM, SUPER TOMAS ROSICKY!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooah Woooah Woooah

We got the best Midfield in the world

We've got Xabi Alonso

Momo Sissoko

Gerrard and Mashceranoooooooo

Lol.

A-DE-BAYOR, A-DE-BAYOR, A-DE-BAYOR, A-DE-BAYOR!!!

:bowdown:

Oooooooooh campione!

The one and only,

We're Liverpool!

They say our days are numbered we're not famous anymore,

But Scousers rule the country like we've always done before!

Lol.

And it was super Tom against pompey, he was quality. Really like him as a player and his celebration yesterday was hilarious, I think he's really starting to enjoy playing for the team.

Really, Really not the best. Personally I believe AC, Barca or Utd have the best.

What, Carrick and Hargreaves?

Oooooooooh campione!

The one and only,

We're Liverpool!

They say our days are numbered we're not famous anymore,

But Scousers ruin the country like we've always done before!

Fixed it for you:heh:

Really, Really not the best. Personally I believe AC, Barca or Utd have the best.

Best Overall CM in the world -Check

Best Passer in the EPL-Check

Best Up and Coming DM In The world-Check

Sissoko is Sissoko really...

Besides it's just a song, but we do have an incredibly good World class midfield......

I've heard everything now :D

^^;

Your just not looking at the big picture, for the past 15 years Liverpool have always tried to get their squad to the level of Manchester United to win the league.

But it just hasn't happend, If we get into the biggest club comptition Semi Final ever, whats more important 3rd place in the league, or 4th?

And I don't think anyone is calling anything we are just showing optomism, Jesus christ...

Damn be the Liverpool fans who smile over optomism..

As I said Fool us if we are still shit

Fool you if we go on to win the damn thing....

Isn't that just what I've said? Despite trying to challenge for the championship Liverpool remained a cup team. :-/ 01/02 is really the only exception I can think of to this.

And yeah, I'm not saying other teams would do differently in the same situation either. :-/

As for the rest...... lol

I don't care if people are happy over the good start to the season, hell I'm happy with how Arsenal have started, but, it's just the beginning. It's nothing to go shouting from the roof tops over. I seem to remember a season where Sheffield Wednesday were well up there, if not top, around winter time. lol 96/97 maybe? :-/

In other news Sevilla beat Athens 4-1 (6-1 on agg). Looks like we get to put ourselves to the test. I might have to bag myself a ticket for this one.

Besides it's just a song, but we do have an incredibly good World class midfield......

When did you sign Cesc and Diaby from us? ;)

Fixed it for you:heh:

Theres always some nob head who goes that little bit far?

We didn't but we did grab Babel from under your noses ;)

You have a very good midfield aye and has the potential to be top but not just yet.

Wait what? O.o That's just madness tbh. lol

=P

Theres always some nob head who goes that little bit far?

That made me laugh :laughing:

We didn't but we did grab Babel from under your noses ;)

To be honest that kid was just after a transfer, if he really wanted to join us like he kept saying, he'd have waited until Arsene was ready to sign him. Instead they just put his transfer fee up and waited for a team to buy him, usually Chelsea buy the players we want for extorniate fees, but this time you beat them to it. ;)