NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dazzybee

Indpendent Video Game Stores in London

Hi, just wondered if anyone knew of any great game shops in london that are pretty cheap and also sell retro games. Cheers,

Darren

Where in london? I know of one but its in tooting in south london so i dont know if thats any good to you.

There is a really good one of Oxford Street but for the life of me I cannot remember what its called! Its down one of the side streets near GAME...If it comes to me I'll tell you, I just posted this to see if anyone else know which one I'm talking about aswell!

Sorry!

There is a really good one of Oxford Street but for the life of me I cannot remember what its called! Its down one of the side streets near GAME...If it comes to me I'll tell you, I just posted this to see if anyone else know which one I'm talking about aswell!

Sorry!

Are you thinking of CEX?

Thats just off oxford street towards the virgin megastore end by the Nickelodeon studio and post office depot.

One floor is full of current games from all consoles including imports (used to get all my dreamcast games from there dead cheap)

Downstairs is full of Retro games and consoles to buy plus loads of DVD's from around the world, mainly R1.

Yea, I forgot about that one but I think the one I'm thinking of is called something like 'PC Exchange'. Its near the Post Office depot...I think.

Yea, I forgot about that one but I think the one I'm thinking of is called something like 'PC Exchange'. Its near the Post Office depot...I think.

Yeah that is CEX.

Yeah that is CEX.

Oh, ok, that would also be me being stupid! :p

Also mate on Goodge Street there's another shop, can't remember what it's called. And the road CEX is on is called Rathbone Place (can remember it from the receipts ;))

Thanks for all yourhelp guys, I'm pretty flexible where to be honest, though the places near Oxford street sound perfect. Thanks again,

Darren

That Nindie place doesn't accept SE1 as a postcode...

I think you need to put the whole postcode in. ie SE1 7TU or however London postcodes go.

;470834]Nindie.com is probably going to be your best bet' date=' they have a store locator and I doubt there is any indie out there that [i']just[/i] sells Nintendo products.

http://www.nindie.com/store.php?

Thanks for the nindie link - just found a whole load of potential places to try for US cube games & possibly restocking my NTSC N64 collection that got lost in a burglary :)

Although it does list eplay as my nearest and AFAIK they're not indie any more :blank:

Sign in to follow this