N-Europe

Your First Time Noticing the Opposite Sex Moment

Ant-Shimmin

A french girl. I was about 9 or so. She lived down the road from a house we had in a small village and we used to go visit over the summer holidays. Anyway, she lived there with her twin sister and family. Over a summer we had a romance going fishing, walks in the countryside, climbing trees and such like. I couldn't speak a word of French which was a mild hindrance, but we managed to overcome that barrier and we shared quite a few kisses. Then the time came to return to old Blighty and on the day we were leaving she ran up and gave me a love letter in French telling me how she'd miss me. The next year we went back and the first thing I did was go down the road to see her, but I found the house abandoned. We learnt from other people in the village that her grandad had died and so her family decided to move away to Paris. It was my first experience of heartbreak. The sad thing now is that I can't remember her name and I've since lost the love letter. :( Maybe I'll go back and look for hersome day in a very Love Hina rip-off kind of way.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The next two schools had no-one I particularly fancied, but I got a girlfriend in Year 10, she tricked me once by having her identical twin go out with me and I spent the night thinking it was her, then she told me about it at school the next day. Yahh!

That concept has no drawbacks but all benefits.

There was a girl at my first Primary School, her name was Kirsty, and if I remember correctly, she was quite pretty, we never spoke that much, but I do remember making a joke which made her laugh. Then I moved to another Primary School and never saw her again. I wonder what she's doing now...

The next two schools had no-one I particularly fancied, but I got a girlfriend in Year 10, she tricked me once by having her identical twin go out with me and I spent the night thinking it was her, then she told me about it at school the next day. Yahh!

You technically went out with both then. That's pretty damn awesome. Not many can hold that claim.

Maybe we should search for our "lost sweethearts." Our Junior School Romances.

You technically went out with both then. That's pretty damn awesome. Not many can hold that claim.

Maybe we should search for our "lost sweethearts." Our Junior School Romances.

You should have asked for a threesome.

That concept has no drawbacks but all benefits.

It's pretty much what you would call a Shabbatastic Scenario. :grin:

I can normally tell them apart, but I failed to notice that evening. Probably because I was thinking "I'm on a date, I'm on a fecking date, and she isn't ugly!".

You should have asked for a threesome.

The fact that you quoted Flinky in your post has made me feel a little unsure. :hmm: