NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
McPhee

Kopparberg Cider

Anyone know where i can buy the cans? Preferably mail order and by the case

I've only ever seen bottles... you sure it comes in cans? Not everything does.

If you can do with bottles... well... google it :/ I got it as the top result. And the second from top result. And third. Etc.

I've never seen it in cans either! Second, when did you change your name? Third, when did you become a mod? Fourth, you can buy the pear(clearly superiorest) ones in sainsburys for like a little less than what you would in a pub, like £1.50 each?. I'm talking in cheap places though, like wetherspoons.

Kopparberg Cider is wonderful stuff.. discovered it by chance..

Yeah, large supermarkets by the bottle, and afaik (and as Shorteh said..) IKEA sell cans. Might get some actually..

Is this the lastest trendy thing to be drinking then? A bit like Magners was last summer?

I've googled it a bit more and for cans, some people are saying Sainsburys.

Not seen any when I was working there, and being therein after.

Is this the lastest trendy thing to be drinking then? A bit like Magners was last summer?

Yep, just after I was mocked for drinking cider, "blah blah bottom of the park with your friends when you were 15 wah wah"... Never did it personally, I only started drinking properly when I was 17.

It's cheap, it's strong[ish] and doesn't taste that bad either. A 2 litre bottle of Sainsburys "Strong" Dry Cider = £3. I could spend more on a 4 pack etc, but I don't see the point.

Maybe so, at least this actually tastes decent though. And its pears. Mmmm.

It's not quite like other ciders though, in that it's a pear cider which probably had 3kg of sugar in it, but it tastes bloody nice mmmm! I am intrigued by these cans which I've never seen before, and slightly worried that I've heard of the Ikea thing before too, can anyone confirm on these two things? Need a location for kopparberg cans over here!

it tastes like pear drop sweets

or sugar plum fairies break dancing on my tounge.

ive only seen it in cans, its so nice though, far better than magners which is shit.

Damn, looks like it is only Ikea :(

Might contact the distributor and ask about cans, can't really go to Ikea to get them

Old Rosie, t'is a silly plan putting pears in cider.

Haha, I was out with some girl and we were in weaherspoons and she was like get me a drink and i came back with a pint of old rosie she was like wtf.

Just about every place sells it over here. My friend drinks it quite a lot but I think it´s because of his weird obsession with Sweden and not because of the taste... :heh:

Old Rosie, t'is a silly plan putting pears in cider.

mmmm, I love the Old Rosie, although I do like to vary it a bit by chucking the occassional Kopparberg in there. If there is neither a Strongbow or Guinness has to suffice. Never heard of it in cans though.

I'll have to try some of this... Hopefully the local Co-op will have some.

I've gone of Apple juice after drinking loads of this out of date cider at a party, I thought it tasted horrible, then I looked at the label and it was off by 3 years.

Sign in to follow this