N-Europe

really? you think so? i thought fresh's summary post was the best, but each to their own i guess

Yeah, Fresh's summary was Ok. But he didn't do it every week, like he said he would. Motion telling Rokhed to stop being so fucking annoying and negative was gold-dust.:awesome:

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Fresh's summary was Ok. But he didn't do it every week, like he said he would. Motion telling Rokhed to stop being so fucking annoying and negative was gold-dust.:awesome:

hardly, motions done it a few times in different threads too.

meh.

hair length is just below the eyes and the backs approaching the shoulders, i need a hair cut

hardly, motions done it a few times in different threads too.

meh.

hair length is just below the eyes and the backs approaching the shoulders, i need a hair cut

Yes, but motion does it in style.

And Fresh, I'm sure you did say that, unless you've edited your post. It was a long time ago, though.:heh:

That was brilliant, Fresh. I can't wait for the next week's episode. 8P

Errr, Fresh, you didn't say it, but this guy did. I just jumped to conclusions,

and over time seemed to remember you saying it. Soz.:(

If I'm getting bored with anything, it's your incessantly dull posts Rokhed.

I'm sorry that I'm not part of your mutual felching clique.

Motion telling Rokhed to stop being so fucking annoying and negative was gold-dust.:awesome:

Fools Gold tbh.

Yes, but motion does it in style.

If your style is bell bottoms and tank tops.

I'm sorry that I'm not part of your mutual felching clique.

Well that was a good effort, but sadly came up short of anything remotely funny or scaring. Just because you're quite vanilla when it comes to sex doesn't mean you should condemn others for liking certain things.

Well that was a good effort, but sadly came up short of anything remotely funny or scaring. Just because you're quite vanilla when it comes to sex doesn't mean you should condemn others for liking certain things.

You're in no position to call anyone vanilla, Mr Whippy.

Can't remember seeing you post something that made me laugh. Most of your posts have resulted in me getting a little bit cheesed off...

Yeah, when I talk about football.

I can't say the same for you.

Ahh well, it was fun while it lasted, normal Rokhed is back.

Jesus! I try and put the thread back on topic and all that happens is another childish comment.

We need Ashley! He'd sort this out. In the mean time, if you're not going to say something nice then just don't say anything. (That makes me feel like a teacher saying that).