Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, think we talked about this around the early pages on this thread. My straight team mates, snog each other, say they love each other etc...

I honestly think I have a stiffy all night.

The saying I love you put and faffing about like that happens with my mates. The snogging? No, well only once, my "straight" mate and this other gay dude got off at a party for about 20 minutes.

Is he bi then?

I think so, though he's always denied it. Though while I was sleeping over his on new years, when he was pissed he started going on about being bi and trying to come onto me.

I was so pissed I was ignoring him completly and watching (enjoying, I was that drunk) she's the man with his sister.

Well I'd go to bed and have a nice long *think* about todays events(and motions ass)

goodnight everyone xxxxxxx

Night!!!!!!!

Oo-errr I'm flattered.

Night fella, always a pleasure.

I think so, though he's always denied it. Though while I was sleeping over his on new years, when he was pissed he started going on about being bi and trying to come onto me.

I was so pissed I was ignoring him completly and watching (enjoying, I was that drunk) she's the man with his sister.

That'd piss me off. I guess if he can't admit that he' bi then that's his decision but I'd not be impressed.

That'd piss me off. I guess if he can't admit that he' bi then that's his decision but I'd not be impressed.

It does annoy me.

Though then again, I don't think anyone knows I'm bi at my college. Though, no-one has ever asked me, so I have an excuse :p People seem to think I'm straight.

Same here really.

So are you 50:50? When push comes to shove, reckon you'll settle down with a girl or boy? Only ask cause a girl would be easier for bi blokes I guess

I'm not really too sure to be honest. It's more down to the person, not the whether they're a dude or a girl.

Sometimes I like girls more than guys and sometimes vice versa, at the moment it's more guys.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!