22 July, 10pm

Clapham Junction

24 July, 11:05pm

How Gay Sex Changed the World

25 July, 11pm

40 Years Out – debate show

26 July, 11:05pm

Queer As Old Folk

Last nights show was rather good, amazing to think how far society has come in 40 years/ I would find it impossible to live in those times, it's like school when your 12 that never ends.

God Bless the Labour party, done fuck loads for equality and gay rights.

22 July, 10pm

Clapham Junction

24 July, 11:05pm

How Gay Sex Changed the World

25 July, 11pm

40 Years Out – debate show

26 July, 11:05pm

Queer As Old Folk

Last nights show was rather good, amazing to think how far society has come in 40 years/ I would find it impossible to live in those times, it's like school when your 12 that never ends.

God Bless the Labour party, done fuck loads for equality and gay rights.

Thats the program I was thinking of, Clapham Junction. Looks rather good.

Thats the program I was thinking of, Clapham Junction. Looks rather good.

I feel it looks a bit/lot contrived. Some good little comments in the advert though.

Newsnight review did, a well, review of it. Most of them didn't think it was very good but it's only on tonight for a couple hours so i shall be watching it.

'tis on NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWAAAAAA!

I'm betting it's going to be fuck all like real gay life but we'll see . . .

I'm still unsure how i feel about gay marriage too . . . i think it's just not for me.

'tis on NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWAAAAAA!

I'm betting it's going to be fuck all like real gay life but we'll see . . .

I'm still unsure how i feel about gay marriage too . . . i think it's just not for me.

Well that's probably what some people think about hetrosexual marriage. It probably just means your the type of person that doesn't want to get married basically.

Yeah, this program gives a really bad image to what it's like.

It's extremes, i like it to be honest.

It's like a collection of short stories about peoples lives and the fucked up side of some people's lives.

I'm ashamed to say i've 'messed about' with a guy who got 'civil partnered' a few weeks later. We're still good friends, and i was always the one saying no and resisting him-not that it was rape cos we never had full sex lmao! anywho, ignore me!

Maybe i should put that in a spoiler tag, for those not wanting to spoil what they imagine i'm like.

It's extremes, i like it to be honest.

It's like a collection of short stories about peoples lives and the fucked up side of some people's lives.

I'm ashamed to say i've 'messed about' with a guy who got 'civil partnered' a few weeks later. We're still good friends, and i was always the one saying no and resisting him-not that it was rape cos we never had full sex lmao! anywho, ignore me!

Maybe i should put that in a spoiler tag, for those not wanting to spoil what they imagine i'm like.

Ohhh naughty Takeo. Then again you have always been a naughty, naughty boy in my books. :wink:

When the BBC stop charging me to not watch their shows then I will.

I dont pay my TV license and i dont watch my TV! Simple! They try and give you flack about it but if you have "recieved or recorded broadcasted television" then they dont have anything on you. I even have a tv.

I dont pay my TV license and i dont watch my TV! Simple! They try and give you flack about it but if you have "recieved or recorded broadcasted television" then they dont have anything on you. I even have a tv.

I used to not pay my TV licence, but since I've had cable I don't really have any choice.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!