N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meeting the Girls Parents for the first time on Saturday

Very Nervous to be fair :|

I just realised my last comment killed the thread for 2 days haha. i'm good.

Hey ant don't be nervous. I'm sure they will like you.... Of course I have nothing to base that on but i'm sure you're a nice guy in person so be yourself.

That's casting the net a bit wide.

A wider net catches more fish.

I think sex is great (goes without saying for most people really) but this is a sexuality thread, not a sex thread.

Ant is in the early stages of a relationship, which will later result in sex, babies, marriage, affairs, divorce and then bitterly dying alone.

Or something like that. Either way this isn't just about sex.

A wider net catches more fish.

I think sex is great (goes without saying for most people really) but this is a sexuality thread, not a sex thread.

Ant is in the early stages of a relationship, which will later result in sex, babies, marriage, affairs, divorce and then bitterly dying alone.

Or something like that. Either way this isn't just about sex.

Still, relationships and sexuality may not be mutually exclusive, but they are still two different things.

Better than living alone your whole life and dying having never loved.

Never tried to imply it was :)

Still, relationships and sexuality may not be mutually exclusive, but they are still two different things.

Yes. But both can be discussed here.

Its to do with sexuality, whcih is to do with dating. It doesn't all have to be sex swings and -

was hoping I could finish that play on that phrase. Ah well. Point still stands.

(....asspoundabouts?)

Stop turning this mock sex thread into a mo... I was in trouble like two words into that sentance.

Is that a licence to go off topic?

No. Sexuality and relationships are intertwined (normally, but as you say, not necessarily).

Trying to stop people talking about relationships in here would be like trying to say people can't talk about music videos in the music thread.

No. Sexuality and relationships are intertwined (normally, but as you say, not necessarily).

Trying to stop people talking about relationships in here would be like trying to say people can't talk about music videos in the music thread.

Or post pictures of people they found sexually attractive in this thread?