N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment, I seem to be finding basically everyone I see attractive. (well, within reason). It's annoying the hell out of me.

im the same as you mate. before it would have been certain kinds but as time goes on i think my taste has dropped.

mcj, if I saw you on the train, I'd go Shame I can't have him ;)

ha but you could oh you could.

;)

Well If you're like me it's likely as time goes on we get more and more desperate for love.

But i'll speak for myself here i guess.

Well, yeah, but seeing someone on say a bus and thinking their hot is completly different to finding some you love right?

What I mean is, isn't it more lust?

i guess so that's porbably what i shoud have put down in the first place.

i notice most hot guys are completely assholes. Shame really cause it can really be off-putting.

Hmm, that made me think of a new topic. Do you think it's better to start some sort of relationship with a friend or with someone completly new?

now that is diffcult. it just depends really doesn't it. if you are good friends a relationship has the potential to destroy your friedship forever or it could just make things akward for you.. awkward converstations etc you know what i mean.

but On the other hand you know the person... you know exactly what they are capable of and if you like them as a friend there is a good chance you will like them in a relationship.

now that is diffcult. it just depends really doesn't it. if you are good friends a relationship has the potential to destroy your friedship forever or it could just make things akward for you.. awkward converstations etc you know what i mean.

but On the other hand you know the person... you know exactly what they are capable of and if you like them as a friend there is a good chance you will like them in a relationship.

I completely agree with you there.

And in response to your earlier posts, I don't find everyone attractive, come to think of it I only fancy quite a few people at the moment.

I actually noticed women when I was very young

I was a horny bastard as a child

I think I was too. When I was 6, I kept going around saying "sex" at the top of my voice, in public or at home. It ended one night, when, telling my dad about a spider in my bedroom, he told me to "go and have sex with it, then!"

My brother pissed his sides laughing, I was very embarassed indeed.

I didn't have sex with the spider, though. In case you're wondering...

I think I was too. When I was 6, I kept going around saying "sex" at the top of my voice, in public or at home. It ended one night, when, telling my dad about a spider in my bedroom, he told me to "go and have sex with it, then!"

Like anybody was.

Childhood is a very formative time of your life, and it can affect your sexual direction in later life, but it's never anything concious.

hmm well that's pretty strange.. but you were just a kid.. you didnt actually know what sex was:)

Hehe... I used to get really worked up because I used to like lots of people. It used to bother me that I thought I was obsessed with having a new relationship but its probably that I just look at people more. I'm all relaxed about it now though, I just see people I like and think "yum, they're nice" and dont even think about going out with them really.

Not that I need to think about getting a girlfriend now of course...