Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Me and this girl are really hitting it off...

She's lovely I'm going to Southport with her on Friday, She posts Myspace Bulletins about me, We went to see Hairspray the other day and being with her is the best feeling when we have our moments...

I might ask her out on Friday, advice on how to make it special ;)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my current boyfriend only has a limited amount of time left before that title is removed from him and i'm back on the market, somethings not right here, and i just need to sort it out, stupid relationships!

so what are we, all half people until we meet that special someone?

That's one way of looking at it, and I can see how the idea is easily dismissed, but until you find that special someone you really can't appreciate how much better your life can be.

Hmm, what about sexual fantasies, does any have any really strange ones?

Plenty, although I really don't want to be posting them here considering the intolerant nature of the majority towards the transgendered.

I hate my boyfriends big cock :cry:

You should team up with my missus and start a club.

lol lol is that where you keep ejactulating until your dry? If so ouch that would be painful and put you off sex I would have thought.

I suppose it could have that effect, but it also increase the male orgasm by 400%, and lets you ejaculate whilst flacid.

Guest Jordan
I suppose it could have that effect, but it also increase the male orgasm by 400%, and lets you ejaculate whilst flacid.

I am... incredibly against having something put up my ass.

I dunno, I have nothing against anyone else doing it at all, i just couldn't imagine something going up where my own shit comes out.

Ah ok no I was thinking of something else I know what you mean though.

I am... incredibly against having something put up my ass.

I dunno, I have nothing against anyone else doing it at all, i just couldn't imagine something going up where my own shit comes out.

This. Its just like aghhh man it would freak me out but yeh as im not gay I guess it isnt gonna stop me having sex or anything lol.

Ah ok no I was thinking of something else I know what you mean though.

This. Its just like aghhh man it would freak me out but yeh as im not gay I guess it isnt gonna stop me having sex or anything lol.

Believe me, you don't have to be gay to enjoy anal sex, although I wouldn't even consider prostate milking to be a sexual act, despite the orgasms it can give you, it's more of a medical procedure.

Guest Jordan
Personally, I prefer it when the girl takes it up her back door.

ie, her arse.

Some girls really hate it, others love it. Ahhh i wish there was a medium.

Anal sex is tighter and more demeaning to the person who is recieving it. That's why I like to give and take it from a bird. Sometimes I like being a little bitch.

Not always tighter, I've been in some pretty narrow vaginas in my time, but pretty much spot on.

You've killed it now.

No, you did that by pretending to know what you were talking about.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!