Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly you haven't been with who I have. The words "Never ending story" come to mind.

Still, if a man fucking a woman can orgasm first, surely the same rules apply to a man fucking a man.

Clearly you've been seeing the wrong sorts of people.

Not at all.

strap-on > penis.

You don't know what you're missing.

Anal sex can be amazing, better using sex toys than have a man up you though, no chance of them going soft before you reach orgasm.

Lol, I've never had regular sex, I'm only 17! I dont think you'll be able to convince me I want anal sex lol. This thread is quite disturbing.

Lol, I've never had regular sex, I'm only 17! I dont think you'll be able to convince me I want anal sex lol. This thread is quite disturbing.

welcome to the thread, you'll get used to the disturbingness, we've run out of things to talk about really which is why i guess we're at the more disturbing bits of sex, life etc

Russian leader Vladimir Putin has inadvertently become a gay icon after stripping down to the waist on a fishing trip.

The pictures were taken while the President was on holiday with Prince Albert of Monaco in the Siberian mountains.

They have had a huge impact in Russia, turning the president into a sex symbol, an inspiration for men to start pumping iron, and the new darling of the gay lobby.

Newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda published a huge colour photo of the bare-chested President, under the headline Be Like Putin.

The picture illustrated a guide to the exercises needed to build up a torso like that of the Russian leader.

The paper reported that women who visited its website had posted comments on Mr Putin's "vigorous torso" and said they "were screaming with delight and showering him with compliments".

Russian gay chatrooms and blogs were also particularly intrigued by the photos.

lol! whats everyones thoughts on mr putin then?

*Shudders at the thought of Gordon Brown*

lol! who said anything about gordon brown? this is putin maan, i love the bit where it says "The picture illustrated a guide to the exercises needed to build up a torso like that of the Russian leader." he's not got that great of a torso anyways :P

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!