N-Europe

Not always.

Most surfers like to swim.

Mots kids like to have fun.

Most straight blokes like slim girls with big boobs.

Most guys suck better than girls.

;)

That was supposed to be like a joke/pun thing, but whatever

Because I'm making a generalisation about generalisations.

Yeah, it wasn't very good...

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah....

So, do you think being gay/bi influences your tastes in music and movies?

I don't think it does in music, but certainly in films as I love chick flicks and not to keen on the action genre (i.e Die hard etc)

Your thoughts?

It used to much more than it does now. I used to like the Spice Girls, and know all the dances and stuff, and I never liked action movies.

I've kinda grown out that now, and my tastes are more varied. Nowadays I love a good psychological thriller, and love tonnes of random music, like Bjork.

I still have a soft spot for female vocals, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with sexuality.

But at the end of the day, sexuality and tastes in music and film are completely separate.

Yeah....

So, do you think being gay/bi influences your tastes in music and movies?

I don't think it does in music, but certainly in films as I love chick flicks and not to keen on the action genre (i.e Die hard etc)

Your thoughts?

I don't like action films because they are overly-conventional by-the-numbers explogasm shit with poor acting and even poorer dialect. (And often, with particular regards to war films, promoting false ideals of unjust patriotism for the sake of meeting needs of governmental influences).

What cuz I like chick flicks that makes me girly?

Well you say you're girly, which pretty much gives me the impression you are. Plus from what I've learned about you these past few days... yeah. It's nothing bad, I'm just saying.

Well you say you're girly, which pretty much gives me the impression you are. Plus from what I've learned about you these past few days... yeah. It's nothing bad, I'm just saying.

Well I kinda am girly shut me up :)

Anyway, what Chair said, I used to love pop bands, that explain why all the boys in primary school kept taking the piss cuz I was singing "Bring It all Back" By S Club, and they were rapping Eminem.

Ah well :P

“We must take a stand against Hollywood’s attempt to sissify our nation’s youth through singing, dancing, and other blatant homosexual values,” said former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney.

The GOP candidates’ attack comes just two days after “High School musical 2″ set a cable ratings record by drawing over 17 million viewers to its debut on Friday night. The film’s stars have become extremely popular with gays and teenagers, especially male lead Zac Efron.

What a prick! Teenagers are being turned gay by singing snd dancing? What an arse.

Triforce_keeper is not going to like the zac bashing lol.

Hmm, I know a few friends that are gay. Obviously, they're in the minority but...they're young, so it's hard for them to kinda get out there and find people. Isn't it hard for younger gays to appreciate that they truly know what they want?

Hmm, I know a few friends that are gay. Obviously, they're in the minority but...they're young, so it's hard for them to kinda get out there and find people. Isn't it hard for younger gays to appreciate that they truly know what they want?

I think homosexuality is often "hardwired" into the brain, and many gays just know they are gay.

I knew I was gay, even before I properly reached puberty.

It's just like many straight people, who instinctively know they like the opposite sex.

And yeah, it is hard to find other gays when you're young. It sucks.

I think homosexuality is often "hardwired" into the brain, and many gays just know they are gay.

I knew I was gay, even before I properly reached puberty.

It's just like many straight people, who instinctively know they like the opposite sex.

And yeah, it is hard to find other gays when you're young. It sucks.

Thanks for the reply. Let's say for example, you're 15, and there's only one other gay person around. You're good friends with the guy but you're not attracted to them; however, you know that if you don't take the opportunity to create a relationship with said guy, you won't be able to gain one until you leave school/college.

What do you do?