NEurope

If the site's content has any of the following words

"You" "Spin" "Right" "Round" in them I don't want it ;)

Who knows? Couldn't be any worse than the shite I post on here.

Haven't you heard I chat the most bullshit on this forum...

Fool:heart:

I never really cared about all the gay pride rainbow pink shiz, but I was reading some stuff:

In Nazi Germany, prisoners at concentration camps were given different coloured triangles to put on their jackets according "to his kind". Jews were given yellow triangles; "anti-social individuals" (vagrants, "work-shy" and lesbians) were given black triangles; gay men were given pink triangles.

And those gay men that lived through the war and escaped the gasings and routine beating-ups where then re-imprisoned by the new Germany Federal Government, and the law that kept them imprisoned was lifted 24 years after the war ended.

Its really depressing hearing about that, and thats not even thinking of the 6 million other people that were killed for no reason under the Nazi rule.

I never really cared about all the gay pride rainbow pink shiz, but I was reading some stuff:

In Nazi Germany, prisoners at concentration camps were given different coloured triangles to put on their jackets according "to his kind". Jews were given yellow triangles; "anti-social individuals" (vagrants, "work-shy" and lesbians) were given black triangles; gay men were given pink triangles.

And those gay men that lived through the war and escaped the gasings and routine beating-ups where then re-imprisoned by the new Germany Federal Government, and the law that kept them imprisoned was lifted 24 years after the war ended.

Its really depressing hearing about that, and thats not even thinking of the 6 million other people that were killed for no reason under the Nazi rule.

Thats very depresssing.

So I'm going to try and change the subject, no idea to what mind.

That made me chuckle. Nice find. The first one on the page was pretty damn funny.

so, sex...

Aw where is motion i miss dirty random horny talk:(.....

lol. He's not online. :( Bugger.

oh well we can have fun without him eh?:)

Having a life and doing something on Saturday night?

.....well ok i'm not sure if that was directed at anyone but whatever welcome fresh!:)

oh well we can have fun without him eh?:)

lol, I'm sure we can.

@fresh, did any of the big brother lot go skinny dipping like they said they would?

I don't know, We will have to wait untill tonights show to find out. Here's hopeing for Liam!

I put my tv on last night and to the horrors of all horrors Big Brother was on. There is somewhat of a charm to him (he was in a toga for some perfectly good reason I'd imagine requesting beer from big brother). I was going to text you Fresh, but didn't because I got distracted by Big Love.

I think he's a right sweety, got a good heart. You should have texts us! Damn you.

Next time I shall definatly text you. (I dunno what this next time may entail but hey ho)

Great, now I can't play TP without thinking Link's getting taken up the arse whenever I turn the machine off.

Great, now I can't play TP without thinking Link's getting taken up the arse whenever I turn the machine off.

.....*mind wanders* :blank:

Motion, to be fair. most of the stuuf you say is horny. Just beacuse it's night isn't going to make a difference.