NEurope

haha! I'm straight too (except for a bit of coolness lovin' ofc ;):heart::yay: )

Whose the one I keep getting you mixed up with then who I swear posts a lot in here and is gay. Arg confuzzled.

YEAH! :heart: of course! :yay:

After tonight i hope no one thinks i'm still a girl! :awesome:

Haha, No mate. Sorry to dissapoint! :p

I thought you were bi

YEAH! :heart: of course! :yay:

After tonight i hope no one thinks i'm still a girl! :awesome:

But you are a girl.

I thought you were bi

Yup, like I said. I'm not gay. Then I said I'm not straight. That would therefore mean I'm bi....wouldn't it?

Yup, like I said. I'm not gay. Then I said I'm not straight. That would therefore mean I'm bi....wouldn't it?

it wouldn't surprise me if people thought i was bi or gay =/

its the general attitude by peoples around me :P

missed that post. Whoopseys.

Anyway, to the people who like men, what was your school life like. Difficult or not really?

I thought you were bi

But you are a girl.

So your the one who has been confusing people's minds!

I can assure you that i'm male! :D

missed that post. Whoopseys.

Anyway, to the people who like men, what was your school life like. Difficult or not really?

My school life was sound, the 'popular' guys respected me for some reason and didn't really pick up on the gay-ness, or they just got over it. I was lucky i guess lol

In a kinda relationship with a guy who doesnt want a relationship but is basically having one with me.

Trying not to get too into him, although he did lose his virginity to me the other night.

Hey ho, we'll see where this goes. . .

Microsoft employees sex change.

Michael Wallent, a general manager at Microsoft, will return to work in January as Megan Wallent. He came out to colleagues as transgender last month, first in person and then by email. Wallent says he encountered nothing but support -- mixed, of course, with some awkward curiosity. That's unremarkable. Microsoft is located in the progressive Pacific Northwest, where one's less likely to raise an eyebrow at Wallent's self-discovery and more likely to worry about the politically correct term to describe it. (For the record, "sex change" is considered derogatory by many; the preferred word is "transitioning.") He's unlikely to encounter blatant transphobia on the job. He should worry instead about plain old-fashioned sexism. How will Wallent's developers react when they come to work on January 2 and it hits them: They're working for a girl?

This is a company that as of late last year counted only 100 women among its top 900 executives -- those Wallent's rank and higher. In becoming Megan, he'll only improve that ratio by 0.1 percent.

Wallent argues, passionately and convincingly, that it won't matter. His track record of shipping products -- including Internet Explorer and, more recently, the foundations of Microsoft's Silverlight Web software -- are what will count. His reputation as a thoughtful manager, he says, will matter more than his gender.

Wallent believes the stereotype of Microsoft management -- the table-pounding, chest-thumping, loudest-voice-wins culture usually caricatured as sweaty, chair-throwing, white-boy-dancing CEO Steve Ballmer -- is a thing of the past. What's prized now is a mellower meritocracy, where the best ideas bubble up to the top through managerial encouragement and support. He says the best compliment he's gotten from his charges recently is being called "Coach," one of the most nurturing labels one can put on a man. That praise may become easier when Michael becomes Megan. Goodbye, Coach; hello, Mom.

Wallent hopes that when he comes back to work, "maybe there are some questions, and then we move on and I keep doing the work I've been doing for 11 years." But at 6'2", Megan Wallent will cut a striking figure.

A question not for Wallent, but for his company: Can a woman, transgendered or otherwise, thrive at Microsoft? Has the culture moved away from its testosterone roots and embraced a way that's more friendly to women as managers? In a few weeks, Megan Wallent will find out for herself.

So your the one who has been confusing people's minds!

Guilty as charged.

Its fun.

Microsoft employees sex change.

And why not?

I've transgendered friends who aren't even transexual and work as females without a problem, and that's working in the legal system.

Hairy men or shaved men?

Not in to men, but really, body hair is ugly.

Hairy men or shaved men?

Chest hair - Alright as long at it isn't ott.

Back - Ewww, no.

Legs etc - For no reason other than charity should a man shave his legs.

Face - I like stubble, maybe a some light facial hair but I'm not into tashs on there own.

Back - Ewww, no.

Face - I like stubble, maybe a some light facial hair but I'm not into tashs on there own.

Well i'm screwed then.

I am hella hairy... >_>

I agree with fresh, because I'm dark haired I have really hairy legs, but my arms don't suffer from that.

I also have chest hair coming, doesn't look like it's going to be a lot though.

And I have no back hair, yaaay lol

I agree with fresh, because I'm dark haired I have really hairy legs, but my arms don't suffer from that.

wait till your 22 . . .

My chest hair is just starting to become more profuse, i put it down to being perpetually in a state of pubescence. Which would explain a lot of things in my life right now, including why my sheets are wet every morning . . . or is that damp?!

Back - Ewww, no.

Agreed. The dude i'm seeing has cute chest hair, rather odd thing to be cute but hey ho.

wait till your 22 . . .

My chest hair is just starting to become more profuse, i put it down to being perpetually in a state of pubescence. Which would explain a lot of things in my life right now, including why my sheets are wet every morning . . . or is that damp?!

Agreed. The dude i'm seeing has cute chest hair, rather odd thing to be cute but hey ho.

Wet sheets? If its cold inside the room but warm under the covers, might be sweat or condensation... like when you go camping.

Yeah, same here. My legs are really hairy, but my arms are not.

Haven't had facial hair yet, though.

Heard on radio this morning.. a student at a university is trying to get into the Guiness (Guinness?) book of world records with supposedly the longest leg hair. 12 inches O.o

Just plain Ew.

Heard on radio this morning.. a student at a university is trying to get into the Guiness (Guinness?) book of world records with supposedly the longest leg hair. 12 inches O.o

Just plain Ew.

Stupidest world record since sword swallowing.

Seriously, how do they do it?

Stupidest world record since sword swallowing.

Seriously, how do they do it?

I began having facial hair in early summer, I only have it on the moustache area and a little below my bottom lip, I shave about once every week.

So it's not really started to grow rapidly...

I'm tempted to grow a light beard....

I was until My skin got really dry and irritable, and spots started to grow more..

I did get to one point where I had to shave because Liverpool was playing.

My next Shave is due on Saturday mind