N-Europe

Balls - New Cartoon

ReZourceman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really am having difficulty conceiving the fact that this film managed to pass us all by. How could such a masterpiece go unnoticed by the public? Superb acting, amazing CGI work and a powerful storyline make this film worthy of several academy awards.

What's all the fuss about? You may be wondering. Well here is a brief overview of the plot without giving too much away: The film tells the stories of three different men, all of whom are having to come to terms with Scroatal loss. All of these men lose their genitalia at different times in their lives, but all have to come to carry on living out their lives without their most valuable assets. The first of the three stories to be told is about a 14 year old boy, who has just undergone his first sexual experience. His genitals are taken from him in a very graphic lawn mower accident. This story is probably the most moving of the three, with a real tear-jerker moment when he finds his one true love. Just as she is preparing to perform a sexual act upon him, he reveals..."I'm sorry Beth I can't do this because I don't have any balls". The other 2 plots involve a banker (who has an unfortunate encounter with a stapler), and a Bell boy who has a nasty elevator accident. The movie is basically trying to show that genitals are not the most the important thing in this world, and there are other ways for us to live a fulfilling life. Inspiring.

Now that really is brilliant viral advertising.

I have got a weird voice.I could do a gay character or pretty much any voice.

. i still feel bad about not being able to take proper part in this. give me 2 more weeks and ill be free.

It's great but has these long silences... one of the reasons something like metalgear awesome is so funny is because it moves so fast.. Work it like this....Some of your voice actors arent super either(no offence)

Very good for the first attempt. The theme tune is awesome(i could do a synthy version if you want:)) but ya i was impressed.

I've stayed away from it for a while because I didn't really like the teaser, but finally gave in to watching it earlier.

I hate to say it, but I didn't laugh at it once. The animation was poor, the sound quality was meh, and the scripts were slow.

However, I definitely recognize that you've put a lot of work in to this project and wish you well. I'll probably watch the next few episodes to see how it improves as there is definitely a lot of potential in this idea.

Keep up the hard work :)

I'll be honest i think the reason is because ReZ wants to be the main character voice. After all he made the whole thing it's understandable i guess.

Actually it was because we couldn't find a suitable voice to do Dennis, so in the end we just said ReZ should do it.

We are still looking for voices of some balls, particularly female balls, so if theres any secret amazing voice actors out there give ReZ a PM.

Actually it was because we couldn't find a suitable voice to do Dennis, so in the end we just said ReZ should do it.

We are still looking for voices of some balls, particularly female balls, so if theres any secret amazing voice actors out there give ReZ a PM.

Word. I specifically didnt want to....but it got to the last minute, didnt have a suitable voice and everyone persuaded me. :)

I, well not properly, but mentioned i'd be up for doing a voice part if a male is ever needed. Tellyn listened to me do a bunch of voices on msn for some reason.

Ewww....Tellyn told me he was doing cyber with some dude sending him voice things.

:shakehead

Edit;/ Joking apart though, we're literally inundated with people to do male voices, so we have to say no to everyone at this point. (Everyone that hasnt been previously promised)

I, well not properly, but mentioned i'd be up for doing a voice part if a male is ever needed. Tellyn listened to me do a bunch of voices on msn for some reason.

Hey, you suddenly started sending random voice messages! :p

Ewww....Tellyn told me he was doing cyber with some dude sending him voice things.

:shakehead

Edit;/ Joking apart though, we're literally inundated with people to do male voices, so we have to say no to everyone at this point. (Everyone that hasnt been previously promised)

:rolleyes: