Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What the Hecky Thump Are You Doing Up?

Planning on a late night (or no sleep at all) and doing some coursework, but I'm feeling really tired at the moment and not sure what to do!

Lucozade! Or Coca-cola.

I bust out the energy drinks when I'm at work, keeps me going all through the night.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should get that, just go into a big rant about your opinion that says how you like this and dont like that and why. Im KING of the waffle!

*At this point Id like to point out I have no idea who the hell that guy is*

Though it might be too late/early now to post in this thread, Im just getting the Beta myself after a brief nap

Well I've been trying to revise nearly all day and have only made one page of notes!

Although my other achievements do rank up:

Having a Pizza Hut, arguing with a mate that 99% of £20 pound notes have traces of cocaine on them (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/464200.stm for doubters), writing countless posts on here, watched nearly the whole 1st series of teachers, read some more of Pele's autobiography, watched some cricket....quite a good day I reckon...

Guest Stefkov

So I'm sat here after playing halo 3, trying to do that maths homework, but now I'm speaking to ShadowV7 on msn.

great.

So I'm sat here after playing halo 3, trying to do that maths homework, but now I'm speaking to ShadowV7 on msn.

great.

well of course MSN chatting is a basic activity of any late nighter, myself included! When like yourself I should be working....

Guest Stefkov
Was doing spreadsheets for Charged tourney but now i'm just talking to Stefkov.

I'll go back and do them eventually.

Nevar!!!!we shall chat until the sun is up.

Aye, lucky I have the answers here though, so I couldnt actually do it tommorow.

Guest Stefkov
The answers for an exam the night before?! isn't that called cheating!?

Naaaaa not an exam, its a mock exam we're asked to do for homework. She gives us the answers to check against...

yeah not bothered, failed maths anyways

Naaaaa not an exam, its a mock exam we're asked to do for homework. She gives us the answers to check against...

yeah not bothered, failed maths anyways

Ahh gotcha....

I can't be arsed with my revision at all...last exam of my English Degree and it's Shakespeare (how stereotypical....)

Guest Stefkov
Ahh gotcha....

I can't be arsed with my revision at all...last exam of my English Degree and it's Shakespeare (how stereotypical....)

All i gots to revise for is maybe Computing but that might be easy to do anyway, so I might not revise for it. Don't see the point in trying to learn some new things in the last few hours before an exam, if you don't know it you don't know it is what I say.

If you know it then there's no need to revise.

well of course MSN chatting is a basic activity of any late nighter, myself included! When like yourself I should be working....

Theres hardly any msn chatting when I have a late nighter.

I don't even know why I'm still up I have to get up at 6:30 to do a two page evaluation as well as add some auto open/close macros for a spreadsheet in an hour.

Guest Stefkov
I'm up still cause I just finished tournament stuff for Strikers.

And also posted news on the main page.Wonder how long I can put of sleeping.

So how long did you last then?

I went to bed and flicked on my projector clock to check the time and it said 4:24. I was surprised I was talking to you for that long, I had to turn on the light to check the wall clock and it was only 2:24..

So how long did you last then?

I went to bed and flicked on my projector clock to check the time and it said 4:24. I was surprised I was talking to you for that long, I had to turn on the light to check the wall clock and it was only 2:24..

Went to bed at 5 since I couldn't be bothered doing tourney stuff and there was no news.Just lied ontop of my bed and could her the birds and see the sun beggining to come up.