N-Europe

Football Season 05/06

Eddage

Wednesday beat Millwall 1-0 what an important win. Also Bullen has now played as a keeper, defender, midfielder and striker. Now I just have to pray the Wednesday fans get back from Millwall in tact.

Oh and for the funniest match report ever(and possibly biased for an official site) go here

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore and Phillips make a nice couple up front don't they. Great finishes.

Thank god we got our three points today, good sign that Adebayor scored on his debut too.

And it just shows how much better Newcastle are playing without Souness there. He must of been putting them under a lot of pressure.

Chelsea beat Liverpool today 2-0, although Liverpool did give it one hell of a go. Credit to them. :)

However, i am a bit annoyed at Chelsea. More importantly, at Arjen Robben. After watching this game, and seeing his actions, i have lost a great deal of respect for this man. His actions today included whining at the referee, by shouting and flinging him arms and stuff. More or less the dictionary definition of dissent. How on earth he didn't get a yellow card, i will never know.

Next, he went up to Reina after Reina commited a tackle on Gudjohnsen, and then whined at him. When Reina gave him the hands off by 'gently' shoving Robben out of the way, Robben dropped to the ground as if he had been shot in the balls. A total play acter, a trouble maker, and an arrogant prick.

And it just shows how much better Newcastle are playing without Souness there. He must of been putting them under a lot of pressure.

The black cloud that was hanging over St. James' has been lifted. The atmosphere was brilliant on Saturday. It was probably one of the best of the season. Everybody is just so glad he has finally gone. We played well and dominated the match. I know it was only Portsmouth but it's a massive difference from the shit we have been watching.

Oh and Alan Shearer became our leading goal scorer with 201. What a brilliant reception he got when that goal went. Same old Shearer, always scoring! :bowdown:

Bring on Villa... :grin:

^

Come on we don't need a running commentary.

Going to see Watford vs Coventry on Saturday, sell out crowd. First time for a few seasons. Promises to be a great match too. Come on you 'Orns.

Come on you 'Orns indeed knock the pigs out of that automatic promotion spot they are well overdue for a drop in form.