Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 05/06

Eddage

Sam Allardyce would be the worst thing for England since Graham Taylor.

Are you serious, look what he's doing at Bolton! Nobody expected Bolton to stay up when they came into the Prem and now they're playing in Europe!

He gets the best out of hisplayers and they're good at exploiting teams weaknesses, that's the way Bolton play and it's effective too, they've got a great team spirit.

They've just shown that against Arsenal! (hehe)

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious, look what he's doing at Bolton! Nobody expected Bolton to stay up when they came into the Prem and now they're playing in Europe!

He gets the best out of hisplayers and they're good at exploiting teams weaknesses, that's the way Bolton play and it's effective too, they've got a great team spirit.

They've just shown that against Arsenal! (hehe)

My issues with Big Sam are mainly with his attitude tbh the man is a **** plain and simple. Always moaning about refs whenever a decision goes against him.

Always moaning that he has no money to spend yet he can afford to pay £3 million for Jardel and give all the past it has beens £40k + a week.

I also hate his style of football 4-5-1 is an abomination of a football tactic and should be made illegal imo. I can just see an England team managed by big sam now long ball by beckham/ a defender to a big tall striker wins a corner score a jammy goal and repeat. Its broing shit football and hes just proven with the match against arsenal.

I honestly believe that was the worst match I have ever seen and as a Colchester fan ive seen my fair share of shit matches. And they where far fromt he best side anyway.

So yeah i hate Big Sam with a passion. So much so that im becoming Scottish if he gets the England job.

...So much so that im becoming Scottish if he gets the England job.

Although I don't agree most of what you, I do love that quote! haha!

Allardyce does the best with what he's got, he doesn't always play the long ball, they didn't against Arsenal just then, they played some nice passing football in a 4-3-3 formation, Davies and Stelios worked real hard down the sides and it paid off! It wasn't a long ball that resulted in the goal!

Think about the quality that would be at his disposal if he was England manager... and you really think he would just use them in a long-ball tactic? He'd have so much more to work with!

I just love watching the Arse lose dont you, makes me smile lots. :yay:

As for the England job, im not too bothered who the manager is next as the team pretty much picks itself... its all about waiting for Stuart Pearce to be ready. He is gonna be the greatest manager ever, just needs a little more experience and to maybe win a trophy or so, but psycho has the charisma and passion to be England manager, watch him for man city, he never sits down, stands on the touchline the whole match shouting and instructing players all the time. I htink he is great

I just hope mclaren dont get the job in the mean time.

Same with me when it comes to chelsea and birmingham city

I just wanna say to you that I love your new sig. :)

I'm watching MOTD at the moment, I'm totally surprised about Brentford beating Sunderland. If only Reading could beat Blues :nono:

Pleased about Villa as well. 3-1, 2 from Baros and 1 from Steven Davis.

EVERTON OR CHELSEA GET THE FUCK IN \o/

draw in full :

Preston/Crystal Palace v Coventry/Middlesbrough

Newcastle v Southampton

Aston Villa v Manchester City

Everton/Chelsea v Colchester

Charlton v Brentford

Liverpool v Manchester United

Bolton v West Ham

Stoke v Reading/Birmingham

Went down to Macclesfield yesterday to watch Carlisle play, if we won we went top, but oh noes they go get beat 3-0, shit day all round added to the fact of a £40 parking ticket.

Man Utd at anfield should be a gud un. Crosses fingers hoping Neville is playing.

GET IN! Souness sacked. About f**king time as well. Shame he will get a reported £5m. Wish I could get that kind of money for losing my job...!

The game against Man City last night was shocking and definetly the last straw. We have been terrible in alot of matches this season and really he should have went along time ago. Saying that he should never have been here in the first place. I wish I had just went to work yeterday instead of watching that shit. But at least he's gone now and we can look forward to a new start hopefully with the RIGHT manager in charge. Not some tactically inept manager like Souness.

The Portsmouth match on Sat is a must win for us. Can't beleive were been drawn into a relagation fight...despressing.

Still could have been worse...could have been a mackem!

Sol Campbell has lost it since the time he had out after his father died. He wasn't focused at all last night and cost us the first two goals, especially the first. Although we have been poor a lot this season I think we've generally been a bit unlucky recently with so many defenders out. Boy have we missed Ashley Cole, and since Toure's been gone in the African Nations we've lost 4 games straight. Its one thing Cole being out, but having the perfect replacement getting injured as well[Clichy] was a real kick in the teeth. Lauren looks like he could be out for a month or so, and he is easily our most consistent player. Eboue being at African Nations hasn't helped either.

I'm not saying that we can blame all our poor results recently on this as we've only done it to ourselves but you have to admit we've been a bit unlucky.

And wow, all the big teams lost points this week. Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham all lost and Chelsea and Liverpool drawing. Very unusual but its good to have a change (although I don't enjoy us losing obviously).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!