N-Europe

Football Season 05/06

Eddage

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..well.. tomorrow (..or later.. whatever..) is the big one for me.. being the liverpool fan in the family in a house where my brother and me da support Man United.. look forward to these matches so much from when the fixtures are announced at the start of the season.. and this year I am going to watch it at my girlfriend's house (..yeh.. you heard right.. football AT my girlfriend's house.. how lucky am I!) ..but with her dad bein a Man United supporter too I'm either gonna get taunted useless by a United victory or kicked outta the house with a Liverpool victory..

..but whatever.. Liverpool for the win :) ..and a hat trick for 'nando.. lol

Travelled all the way to Norfolk yesterday for the Watford game, fantastic match. Orns won 3-2. What I hated was the coverage on The Championship on ITV, they made it out as if the Norwich fans were the loudest. That wasn't the case, the few thousand Watford fans never stopped all afternoon, I left the match with no voice.

The polic were also total idiots, arresting people for no reason, most likely a little bit of football banter.

Good game, allowed me to forget about how poo Arsenal played.

What I hated was the coverage on The Championship on ITV, they made it out as if the Norwich fans were the loudest.

What I hated more was that they considered that a bigger a match than Wednesday VS Leeds. You can call me ignorent if I'm missing something important but whats the big draw to that game?

Also we've got rid of Graham till the end of the season :yay::yay:

Well how about that Arsenal lost to Wigan. not exactly anti arsenal just fun tajin the piss out of a mate.

Anyway the main point of this post was to ask people how The Championship didnt even nominate this for goal of the month in October(It won goal of the season for all of Yorkshire!) brunt_cov.gif

Well how about that Arsenal lost to Wigan. not exactly anti arsenal just fun tajin the piss out of a mate.

Anyway the main point of this post was to ask people how The Championship didnt even nominate this for goal of the month in October(It won goal of the season for all of Yorkshire!) brunt_cov.gif

Jeez, that's a good goal.

Where was I? Oh yes, Wigan Vs. Man U - Carling Cup Final. Somehow looking forward to it.

did anyone see the euro 2008 draw

for the people haven't seen it

Group A

Portugal

Poland

Serbia & Mont

Belgium

Finland

Armenia

Azerbaijan

Kazakhstan

Group B

France

Italy

Ukraine

SCOTLAND

Lithuania

Georgia

Faroe Islands

Group C

Greece

Turkey

Norway

Bosnia

Hungary

Moldova

Malta

Group D

Czech Republic

Germany

Slovakia

REP OF IRELAND

WALES

Cyprus

San Marino

Group E

ENGLAND

Croatia

Russia

Israel

Estonia

Macedonia

Andorra

Group F

Sweden

Spain

Denmark

Latvia

Iceland

NORTHERN IRELAND

Liechtenstein

Group G

Holland

Romania

Bulgaria

Slovenia

Albania

Belarus

Luxembourg

Wednesday VS Leeds is a yorkshire derby

Believe it or not but I knew that. I was referring to the Watford Norwich match can see how you misread it though.

EDIT- Also am I the only one who thinks Englands group seems just a little bit too easy. Not saying we wont get through that group but simply saying there might be an embarrising result somewhere in there.

EDIT- Also am I the only one who thinks Englands group seems just a little bit too easy. Not saying we wont get through that group but simply saying there might be an embarrising result somewhere in there.

Actually, if you look at the other groups, England have got the hardest one! I still expect them to sail through it though.

And Stocka- you can't be serious about Sam Allardyce?!

The thing is though hes made a successful team without spending much and just because he plays like that to get the best out of the players hes got doesn't mean if hes given the choice of every english player he would use the same tactics.

Who do you want for manager anyway? Stuart Pearce anyone who wants him is an idiot(his words).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!