NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

What podcasts do you listen to?

I listen to so many podcasts it's stupid....but one thing that is under represented is my gaming podcasts, I listen to EGM Live, 1up Yours and 1up Retronauts, what other good podcasts are their? listened to gonintendo for awhile don't enjoy them anymore though...

tried the following wiiirepodcast, ign, gamespot and not found them doing it for me, what other good games podcasts are there? can't seem to find anything else on i-tunes...

None. They make me sleepy.

haha lol, I can understand that actually have fallen asleep to a lot of podcasts...I mostly listen to them when I'm walking places, where falling asleep could be pretty dangerous....

I am currently only subscribed to Movies You Should See and French for Beginners, and get Vodcasts from the BBC, about The Apprentice and Have I Got News For You. Cancelled most of my subscriptions or they came to an end. When I'm bored I'll randomly download an odd episode from something that intrests me. And of course, I've brought all the legendary Ricky Gervais show podcasts. Never listened to an N-E podcast yet tho...(naughty me)

I used to listen to Audiofusion. But now it's finished. Despite a CVD-led petition to bring it back (lol).

I listen to a few, lets see:

Lostcasts

Buffycast (Ended)

Angel Investigations

Make It So

All the Ricky Gervais ones (Ended)

Adam & Joe (On break)

True Believers

There are some I listen to every now and again but I cant remember them at the moment.

None. I never found podcasts interesting to be honest.

yeah listen to Adam and Joe and Ricky Gervais...

EDIT:

For those interested, am still working on the members podcast from here that I started a thread about a while back...just so busy at uni...

I listen to Audiofusion...Over and over and over again.

Not too many really. I find most videogame ones are pretty poor, but there's some good football ones that I listen to. The Times one is good, as was the official LFC one (although they only seemed to do one episode). I get the 606 one too as I never get to listen to it on the radio. That's about it really.

1upYours, naturally.

yeah you see I'm struggling to find anything as good as the 1up Network podcasts.....thought gamespot, (as much as their site is a bit crap) being a relatively big network would mean atleast one of their was good, but they are crap, the UK podcast they sounded like they were bored...

One my Swedish friends do, and the official Veroncia Mars one (which usually turns into one big geek fest about The Office, BSG and CoD2)

(we are going strong still flameboy! XD)

gonintendo, diggnation, otaku generation, the wiire, video game show, dual screen radio, the widget

phew that was a lot

I need a new podcast to listen to soon, ive been going through all mine in my lunch hours and im starting to run out.

I expect i'll end up listening to the Ricky Gervais ones again as ive done so many times before. Ive got all the podcasts he did and every old XFM show I could get my hands on aswell.

1upYours, naturally.

All I listen to as well. Love it to bits, but not sure how it'll pan out now that Luke has left.

Also listen to Gamasutra's one off podcasts when ever they do them.

I listen to:

World of Warcast

Taverncast (Warcraft Related)

Gamespot's Hot Spot

Gamespot UK

I recomend the two Warcraft ones to anyone who plays WoW

I listen to 1Up Yours, Gamespot Hotspot, and Hi My Name is Mark, and I've got all Ricky Gervais' ones.

Sign in to follow this