N-Europe

Help Girl Problems!!

Slaggis

Just to bring some needed pressure into this thread:

IF you have sex with her and mess it up badly or disappoint her it could well mean that she is gonna tell it her friends which could cause problems in future sexual adventures at your school.

Now that is just harsh, now he has even more to worry about. hahaha like your style though

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can hear them. Somewhere, far away from this nerd-infested wood is the land with people screaming "I'm not a virgin". In these woods, though, the only sounds are geeks gnifling and giggling at thee boobies on their computer screen.

That's why I, the messias, am here - to save all these geeks from their virgin-y-doom (okay not all, but some need some serious social adice).

STOP DOING THOSE THREADS! It's starting to become annoying and it always ends up with you having to take the decision anyway. You're asking a bunch of gamers for the love of God - thee highest love level (see, gamerzs) achieved is the one with LaraCroft. Except me, I'm much more experienced and I do'nt count myself a gamer anymore lately.