NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Feedback Statistics (Updated July 2013)

+1 for gekko, Wes, ThePigMarcher and Cube. All sent payments super quick.

If I've done a deal with anyone else and not mentioned you just let me know. Kinda lost track of who I've dealt with. Sorry, lol!

I also think gj5987 should have another point for having really neat handwriting.

I also think gj5987 should have another point for having really neat handwriting.

*Raises hands* I must confess...I get my girlfriend to write all my addresses because my handwriting is diabolical! haha.

Haha, classic. I do the exact same thing when I send off a cheque in the post, I get her to write the address.

+1 for Bluejay for a quick payment for Halo 1+2 and Conker.

+1 for Sanchez for a quick payment for Burnout 3, Ninja Gaiden and JSRF.

If you trade two things is it +1 or +2?

I got FZero and Rigue Leader from Mr Bogus - fast delivery, great condition +2 ;)

I got FZero and Rigue Leader from Mr Bogus - fast delivery, great condition +2 ;)

If +2 is the case, another +1 for dazzybee then! (If not, he has enough +'s to feed a small population anyway...)

+1, it's on the number of trades/sales, not the number of items.

+1 for Rokhed. Xbox games just arrived. Well packaged and fast. Only niggle is that Halo had a cover that was printed off the internet, which was a bit cheeky. But for the price I can't complain.

+1 Rokhed.

+1 for Rokhed. Xbox games just arrived. Well packaged and fast. Only niggle is that Halo had a cover that was printed off the internet, which was a bit cheeky. But for the price I can't complain.

+1 Rokhed.

Sorry, I really should have mentioned that.

Okay, so this is a year old but I've been putting it off until now. +1 to HoT for prompt payment for NGamer issue 1.

+1 for rokhed00. Controller and Top Spin both arrived this morning and seem to be working great. Thanks dude :hehe:

A point for both Rokhed and Haggis who i bought games off/sold an iPod to.

No payment yet recieved by mr_bogus. Not just a clever name

EDIT The payment came through, but I inclined not to award him becuase it was 3 days late. Sorry bud

Bank cock up i guess - i did the transfer online immediately when i spoke to you on the 21st :(

+1 for Chuck, cube component cable arrived today.

EDIT The payment came through, but I inclined not to award him becuase it was 3 days late. Sorry bud

Bank cock up i guess - i did the transfer online immediately when i spoke to you on the 21st :(

+1 for Chuck, cube component cable arrived today.

Transfers via online banking always take 3 days unless its within the same branch.