Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

How do i get a girlfriend?

syco_link

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If life was an Anime, all it would take was to be a geek and a total failure. Eventually you would meet the perfect girl and you'd end up dating her without breaking a sweat. Man, I wish life was an anime.

If. Fucking. Only.

That is all.

Yeah, that sounds harsh. I've yet to get a girlfriend either - I just haven't found a girl I really like yet. I don't really see the point in spending time with someone I don't like. The again, maybe I shouldn't be so picky - being a college student, I'm lucky if I don't find a girl who isn't so drunk she's threatening to throw-up over me, all the while completely unaware of how loud she's shouting in my ear. Ahh, just ignore me.

Ok, here is the situation. At this very moment i am talking to a girl i like over msn. She is new to my school and i sit next to her in maths. She told me she used to fancy me (for about a day or two) but now she doesnt. Now she fancys this over guy. I fancy her though and i told her that. I'm not sure if asking her out is a good thing but i don't know. Someone help and i'll see what happens.

what are u talkin about, best thing is find out what kind of things she likes but if u have her number call her CALL HER NOW and say hey im going to the movies this weekend do u fancy joining me (i say movies but i dont no what u crazey kids like these days but no brinkin in the park this will only lead to ..................i didnt no what i was doing if it goes pete tong)AND SOUND CONFEDENT VISULISE SOMTHING ELSE OTHER THAN HER SO UR TONG MA WORK

DO NOT SAY THIS OVER MSN CALL HER BE DIRECT

Guest Offerman

Speaking of Brighton I actually went down there the other day. Me and my friends where in the New Forest, and thought we would cruise down there. Abit of a treck, but it was worth it.

The girls where nothing short of awesome. I was driving past one of the many highstreets and I saw this emo girl. She had long dark hair, a medium length black skirt, a sort of corset thing and had her lip and nose pierced. Seriously, she was freaking gorgeous, in between holding onto my hard-on I nearly careered orf the road.

Brighton appears to be where its at for jiggly things.

Guest Offerman
As Big Red said, don't do it over MSN. The anonymous veil allows for her to be creatively fiendish. I say ask for her number, but don't make a big deal out of it. Just say , 'Hey, got a new phone, what's your number?".

Or you could say...

'Hi, I'm Athriller, I work for the CIA; I'm afraid I am going to have to take your number for inspection. Failure to divulge will result in forced entry'.

but if he doesnt have her number itll look a bit desperate asking for it. just be normal, and yourself, ask her if she fancies goin out, if you need to bring a few of your mates and a few of hers if its uncomfortable.

wait isnt that what i said (ask her if she fancies goin out) true about the number thing tho but as he sits next the girle i thought he had already done that bit seeing he can talk to her on msn. and the friend thing only works if she doesnt have a bull dog for a mate that has her own idea of who she should be seeing and if her mates dont like urs ur definitly screwd

You're not supposed to TRY and get a gf.

thats my point exactly! if things work out its all good but if they dont you know you shouldnt be with the person. tryin to force things to be like a relationship way at the start doesnt always work, being friends before is way better.

And...if a girl uses the "better staying friends, dont wanna wreck our relationship" thats a brush off.

what?! i completely cant follow you when you don't use punctuation. i meant like go out as a big group not as a date, (so who the hell cares if her mates a minger) and just chat and get to know each other.

wow wo wo wow i wasnt sayin her mates a minger, i ment shes on gaurd like a dog not looks like a dog :D although she mite be :D seriously tho if he likes her and goes out in a group she may just think he wants to be just frinds and thats worse than rejection trust me. punctu what! never heard of the dam thing aparently i took him in to a dark alley and stabbed his eyes out but i was sure it was some one else :D

one thing is for sertan all ladeys are differnt so how ever u would like things to go

the girle down the street has a differnt idea thats what makes u all so lovable and unobtainable

It's a natural thing...what else can I say? The first time you ask it'll be close to impossible, but you summon up enough courage and you'll be fine. Just make sure you don't do it in a public area.

As for teh penis, it's your call :P

wow wo wo wow i wasnt sayin her mates a minger, i ment shes on gaurd like a dog not looks like a dog :D although she mite be :D seriously tho if he likes her and goes out in a group she may just think he wants to be just frinds and thats worse than rejection trust me. punctu what! never heard of the dam thing aparently i took him in to a dark alley and stabbed his eyes out but i was sure it was some one else :D

one thing is for sertan all ladeys are differnt so how ever u would like things to go

the girle down the street has a differnt idea thats what makes u all so lovable and unobtainable

Dude there is such a thing in the world called punctuation, you know those little dots you put at the end of a sentence and those bendy lines called comma's.

thats my point exactly! if things work out its all good but if they dont you know you shouldnt be with the person. tryin to force things to be like a relationship way at the start doesnt always work, being friends before is way better.

And...if a girl uses the "better staying friends, dont wanna wreck our relationship" thats a brush off.

Yeah. We were freinds for ages until I realised I loved her.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!