N-Europe

Wii Music and Wii Health

ShadowV7

Thought it was better starting a new thread for these 2 games since new information has been released about them and there was very much in the other threads about them.

Wii Music :

George Katrinakis, CEO of Greek Nintendo distributor Nortec Multimedia, discussed these titles with Greek music site Contra. He notes that Wii Music has come leaps and bounds since the conductor concept shown during E3. In addition to the regular motion control to simulate instruments, players can control musicians and send their compositions to other users in a bid to create and share some funky-ass tunes.

Wii Health:

Health Pack on the other hand uses the Wii functionality to bring feedback to a series of exercises in which biometric data is forwarded to Nintendo-certified hospitals. Several hours later the data is sent back in some form of home report giving some detailed results on how a player has fared throughout

The Wii health does sound really interesting with the data being sent,wonder how this will work out,what your guys views on this?

Funky-ass tunes ey? Interesting. :laughing:

I'm really looking forward to Wii Music though. If it does end up with online features to share music that'd be great.

But the Wii Health sending data thing for some reason reminds me of this guy:

drnickrivierasee8.png

:heh:

"Hi everybody!"

"Hi Dr. Nick!"

Wii Health doesn't strike as something big enough to warrant a 'real' game. A new channel hopefully. I might actually buy some Wii points for it (curse that rumour about 2000 points free with the Wii, I never found them!).

Wii Music sounds interesting enough to be a full on game, but I don't think that enough people would indulge in the song swapping if it was. Another channel, hopefully, but I'm not holding my breath. If it takes two Wii-motes to play the drums, for example, maybe they could do a package deal like the do with Wii Play?

Wii Health doesn't strike as something big enough to warrant a 'real' game. A new channel hopefully.

My feeling is that Wii Health is going to be a HUGE success.

As a nation, we are obsessed with losing weight. The global weight-loss market is worth nearly £150 billion. The 'game' will appeal to almost every casual gamer.