N-Europe

Scrubs Season 6 (Use Spoiler Tags!!)

MunKy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably find some kind of epic tv drama series to grab over the summer. All my favourite shows are ending.

Perhaps I'll give VM a shot.

VM is also ending. Last ever two episodes on Tuesday :(

Awesome two years and a good third year of television for you though if you do watch.

Speaking of season 6, there hasn't really been any good music like there usually is. I mean in the last scene they could have gotten something better, like in Season 2 they have "Dreaming of You" by the coral in that scene with JD and Eliot, which I thought was perfect, and there have been other brilliant uses of music, but I thought they could have done a much better job this season.

Speaking of season 6, there hasn't really been any good music like there usually is. I mean in the last scene they could have gotten something better, like in Season 2 they have "Dreaming of You" by the coral in that scene with JD and Eliot, which I thought was perfect, and there have been other brilliant uses of music, but I thought they could have done a much better job this season.

Im still a little bit happy about their use of Spoon early on, can't remember the song but I love Spoon. But I suppose they're running out of songs...

;448659]Im still a little bit happy about their use of Spoon early on' date=' can't remember the song but I love Spoon. But I suppose they're running out of songs...[/quote']

I don't know. The only bits I found effective/ funny were the ones with lloyd in his van and the crappy devildriver songs. Classic that was.

I don't know. The only bits I found effective/ funny were the ones with lloyd in his van and the crappy devildriver songs. Classic that was.

that was awesome

Best track use has to go to My Journey and 'Don't Stop Believing.

• 2 weeks later...

So who is everyones favourite out of JDs girlfriends/dates throughout the seasons (excluding Elliot I think).

I think mine would have to be Mandy Moore. Not only was she very hot in it but I really liked her character. Plus as Braff and Moore were going out at the time they worked well together on screen.