N-Europe

N-Europe meet up.

Caris

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I suddenly don't feel so bad about not being able to meet up, cause I figured I wouldn't understand you guys anyway with all your accents. :heh:

People from round here don't understand me. I usually find that foreigners understand me more than people from other regions of the UK.

You know, I suddenly don't feel so bad about not being able to meet up, cause I figured I wouldn't understand you guys anyway with all your accents. :heh:

No matter where I go, nobody understands what I'm trying to say. I think it's them who are strange, not me.

Besides, at this rate, you'll only need to understand one accent and that's the accent of Manchester. Or Leeds.

No matter where I go, nobody understands what I'm trying to say. I think it's them who are strange, not me.

Besides, at this rate, you'll only need to understand one accent and that's the accent of Manchester. Or Leeds.

Well it shouldn't be too hard for you to get to Manchestah anyway, just hop a train. Still we need a place where there's someone willing to let us stay the night, or with a cheap ass motel. Nyeah.

I'd be terrified of meeting some people. Thing is, when you see someone post on here, you have an image of what they're like in your mind. I probably wouldn't live up to that, as I'm fairly disappointing. :(

Plus I hate my voice. Next person to say "sorry, where you from?" is going to be killed. Dead.

Letty, Sarka, Moria, CVD and any other blue blooded forumer can swing up here to my humble abode.

We can eat haggis and compare Kilts.

Ha! Do's na'er seen ae kilt til de sees a Hjatland wan*, aye!

Me, Moria and Letty were going to meet up once upon a time - never happened though. Someday we will I'm sure. Maybe. And if you guys all meet up you should just go to London, some can stay with some other members and some can go to a Travel Lodge.

* My Shetland accent is not good. And we don't have kilts...

I just wanna play SFII: Turbo against bard, just to hadouken him...just once. *dreams*

Pfft *shoryukens through haduken and jump hurricane kicks goron in the face. twice* :heh:.

Anyway, yeah, there's an idea, maybe we just go splitsies on like the whole bottom floor of a cheap hotel, and have a huuuuuge gameathon for a couple of days, should be most excellent.

Pfft *shoryukens through haduken and jump hurricane kicks goron in the face. twice* :heh:.

Anyway, yeah, there's an idea, maybe we just go splitsies on like the whole bottom floor of a cheap hotel, and have a huuuuuge gameathon for a couple of days, should be most excellent.

That would be awesome. Smash ftw :D

I like that idea.