N-Europe

Rampage: Total Destruction.

triforcemario

Just picked up this game along with Sonic And The Secret Rings yesterday for 30 euros, and by heck, was it well spent.

Okay, the graphics may be mediocre, and won't be winning awards anyday soon, nor will the storyline, or even the depth of the game. However, what it does do very well is being an addictive game.

Not only are the levels quite long (can take around 45 minutes to an hour to complete each one), and each part of the level has a special objective, which can vary from eating a certain amount of a certain object, to launching fireworks. There are 10 worlds, each with 8 levels.

Many people complain that the controls feel tacked on, but I felt that they once again improved the gameplay, however, it is highly recommend you played with both the Nunchuk and the Wiimote, since playing with the Wiimote alone is extremely hard. You swipe the controller left and right to grab onto people or cars, and to punch a builind if you're climbing it, and swipte the controller up and down to do a ground punch or kick a builiding when you're climbing it. The A button is for basic punching and eating things, and the B button is for jumping.

The game also has 4 multiplayer modes. 1 which can be played with only 2 people (campain mode, which is also the main mode), a King of the City mode, A king of the world mode, and a Timeattack race mode.

Also, this game has many unlockables. There are around 5 players to start off with, and 35 more to unlock.

This game also includes the original Rampage and Rampage: World Tour, which makes the game even more value for money.

For 30 euros, this is a game which you should consider buying, especially if you love games that are based around mindless destruction, own more than one Wiimote and Nunchuk, and. have at least one friend who wants to play.

I would give this game 8/10, for being in general, a very addictive and fun game, at a budget price.

The game worldwide is a budget title, costing only 30 euros.

The game is similar to the arcade ones, besides it has more depth, the levels are a lot more varied in style than the previous ones.

The campain mode can be played with either one person or in Co-op mode.

I'm not sure if the game is like the N64 one, since I never played it. But from what I've seen, it has got much more positive reviews at GameFAQs than the N64 one.

The game worldwide is a budget title, costing only 30 euros.

Asda must be on the skank with this title then....it was the full whack price there yesterday (their price label monkey prolly needs sacking)

Yeah this is £20 in the UK. Its tempting for some mindless multiplayer fun, but will it last more than a few hours? I loved the original thoguh!

It'll definatly last you more than a few hours, especially since each city takes about an hour to complete, and theres 8 cities. Plus, there's tones of unlockables, 4 multiplayer modes, and the two original Rampage arcade games.

I'm surprised that sites like IGN and Gamespot gave this game bad reviews. It's easily the best Rampage game yet!

Is this the same Rampage series that had games on the master system? Characters like George and Lizzy? If so, I LOVED that game. Used to enjoy it so much as a kid.

How does this compare? Any good?

hmm considering asking for my birthday on the 15th april , i want super paper mario but I dont know if it will be out by late april may .....

Anything else you can tell us that makes it fun ? i mean the long levels sound good. why do they take so long? i remember some citys could be donein like 5 mins lol .

Firece Link yes this is with Lizzy and George and co!!!

problem is , if its got like 40 monsters:hmm: how do you chooose who to be :hehe: any funny ones?

Is this the same Rampage series that had games on the master system? Characters like George and Lizzy? If so, I LOVED that game. Used to enjoy it so much as a kid.

How does this compare? Any good?

Yup, it's got George, Lizzy, and loads of other characters.

hmm considering asking for my birthday on the 15th april , i want super paper mario but I dont know if it will be out by late april may .....

Anything else you can tell us that makes it fun ? i mean the long levels sound good. why do they take so long? i remember some citys could be donein like 5 mins lol .

Firece Link yes this is with Lizzy and George and co!!!

problem is , if its got like 40 monsters:hmm: how do you chooose who to be :hehe: any funny ones?

The levels are long because there's most than just 3 or 4 buildings to destroy, and they're many more obstacules. You choose your character before starting a level, and inbetween each "block" you can choose a new character.