N-Europe

Rumour: GTA to grace the Wii?

Tellyn

I hope there'll be a GTA for the Wii.

Some of you may remember my old homepage "GTA4GC"... I really wanted a GTA for the cube.

I think and hope it'll be like Vice City, only with the SA game engine, more cars, a new story and maybe another island...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there'll be a GTA for the Wii.

Some of you may remember my old homepage "GTA4GC"... I really wanted a GTA for the cube.

I think and hope it'll be like Vice City, only with the SA game engine, more cars, a new story and maybe another island...

The Wii really needs soemthing liek this, a AAA title to fill an otherwise horrible release schedule.

• 2 months later...
There would be nothing to stop Rockstar from using the Xbox engines to port GTA4 over to Wii. I think Manhunt could prove a testing ground for Rockstar, so if you want GTA on Wii, buy Manhunt.

Doesn't the new GTA require a hard dive and vast amounts of disk space?

Doesn't the new GTA require a hard dive and vast amounts of disk space?

yes, but if it was on a downgraded engine it wouldn't.

I personally don't think it will happen, more likely we will see like has bee mentioned something like a San Andreas Stories, if we see anything at all...

And many games that are free on the internet are creeping their way onto the DS; Diner Dash, Actionloop and some shitty bakery thing.

Ignorance is bliss, people who don't know you can get them for free will pay. That and some people may not like sitting at their computer compared to their sofa.

;462165]And many games that are free on the internet are creeping their way onto the DS; Diner Dash' date=' Actionloop and some shitty bakery thing.

Ignorance is bliss, people who don't know you can get them for free will pay. That and some people may not like sitting at their computer compared to their sofa.[/quote']

Or a bus. Or train. Or subway. Or car. Or school. And so on.

yes, but if it was on a downgraded engine it wouldn't.

I personally don't think it will happen, more likely we will see like has bee mentioned something like a San Andreas Stories, if we see anything at all...

Doesn't matter. Anything would ROCK MY SOCKS!!!

Doesn't matter. Anything would ROCK MY SOCKS!!!

I agree, plus you get that funny response, if we get a port of the main game you get 'oh [disappointed face] we want an original Wii made game', if we get an original game you get 'oh [disappointed face] we don't want a spin off we want the main series'

No pleasing the Wii fans lol