N-Europe

Also, it's "U"

I know, I think subconciously I just dislike "cool" spelling in song titles.

"Boring" is immense. My fave off her album for sure.

It's awesomely fun, but not the best. Nowhere near Crystal Ball, Sober, Ave Mary A etc.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

Been giving the Nickelback album Dark Horse a listen. Yeah, it hopelessly cheesey, cliched rock music but meh it's not half bad.

I know human beings aren't supposed to like them, but I always quite liked his voice. :hmm:

*Jean-Luc Picard facepalm pic* :heh::)

All of LadyHawke's album.

I disagree.

My off the top of my head list;

Never Miss A Beat - Kaiser Chiefs

Run - Leona Lewis

No Sex For Ben - The Rapture

God Is A DJ - P!nk

4 lovely songs, 2 of which are literally 4 years old. Get over it quickly, though.

I just love the whole idea of that style; 60s and loving it.

Edie Sedgewick and her lovely minions.

That bit after 1:48 where they move from right to left across the screen is absolutely hilarious. Plus, it helps she looks utterly sexual, especially when she first reveals herself from under the coat.

I love it.

I can't deny that I love it.

Like Natasha and Lily unfortunately put on the same row.

Lol!

What Lily lacks in beauty, elegance, grace and height, she makes up for in speed and agility, making her a perfect addition to your party.

Ah Flinkage, you just reminded me of my first love.....The Lighthouse Family. The first concert I ever went too. Ah, the hours wasted singing Ocean Drive. Good times.

Ocean Drive is such a chooon.

I have awesome memories of singing High in my first year at Uni. I was up making a folder of work, and somebody was recording me on their phone whilst I was singing along to this song. They blue-toothed it to other people over the years. I've never lived that one down. :(

Ocean Drive is such a chooon.

I have awesome memories of singing High in my first year at Uni. I was up making a folder of work, and somebody was recording me on their phone whilst I was singing along to this song. They blue-toothed it to other people over the years. I've never lived that one down. :(

Could be worse, I once got taped singing 'Heal The World' by Jacko. Bad times followed.

Talking about "boring" from P!nk, I nearly choked on my drink the first time I heard "That's hot, Scott Storch" around the 2:25 mark.

Blatantly taking the piss out of Paris Hilton's HILARIOUS opening to her album, on the track "Turn me up" here it is XD XD XD

Got Paris' album ealier this year and found the opening hilarious, P!nk doing this made my day the first time I heard it ^_^

LOL!!!

:bowdown:

Like the blurb in a character profile in the booklet of an RPG game.

Don't worry, she has surprisingly large HP aswell.

No, it's like just before the second disc of a really good RPG, and you only get one chance to choose between 3 possible additions to your party. The cliched choice is Joanna, as she's really good in close and has high defence and HP, but Lily or even Lucy are for the more skilled player. For example, Lucy can learn Lovagga eventually, which is one of the most valuable abilities in the game, since the damage it deals (high anyway) is then absorbed, and divided between your party in the form of HP.

Could be worse, I once got taped singing 'Heal The World' by Jacko. Bad times followed.

How ironic that Michael Jackson just appeared on the BBC news whilst I was replying to this message.

There's no shame in imitating the Jacko or Lighthouse Family. Both are quality acts. :)

*plays Free, again*