N-Europe

How many albums are there on which you know all the words to every song? (Sorry for the bad grammar)

I think when I know all the words to all the songs on the album, it signifies that I love the album (/or its just really catchy).

I know all the words to The Con for a laugh. I also know all the words to Dido's Life For Rent (feels really random lol)

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I know Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace by the Foos by heart, and it's really not a great record but just a good mindless listen. I always sing along with it, much to the amusement of my flatmates (they're going to put me away someday, I'm sure :heh:)...

Guest Maase

Chairdriver: I know, i just tough they were lesbian because of their hair, lol, it seems weird.

Anyway, Here it Goes Again is a music that takes practice to like, the video rulls tough

Do what you want is a great music, i like it :D, i love even more the video, it gives me a headache, tough lol

How many albums are there on which you know all the words to every song? (Sorry for the bad grammar)

I think when I know all the words to all the songs on the album, it signifies that I love the album (/or its just really catchy).

I know all the words to The Con for a laugh. I also know all the words to Dido's Life For Rent (feels really random lol)

I know basically all the lyrics to basically every Muse song :p

Also I listen to alot of Senses Fail and I'm pretty sure I know most of those lyrics too...my sister heard me singing one of their songs yesterday :blank:

Chair;

I don't understand why you think Sara is the best looking.

Neither were particularly pretty, but that's because they had lesbian haircuts.

When we saw them live, Tegan had normal, short-long hair in a ponytail, and she looked stunning./prettier than usual.

Both are very plain, with Sara looking most often slightly retarded.

----

Listening to Rilo Kiley for a lagh. I quite like it.

---

i have it. i can email it to you?

Could you? Thanks a lot. :)

---

For any interested;

http://ghosts.nin.com/

NIN have released an Intrumental album.(s)

I've just been listening to some "old" Kelly Clarkson. "Miss Independant" is a fantastic track. The first verse to the end of the first chorus is brilliant. Some of Breakaway's tracks, i.e the obvious ones are pretty good too. I don't really like "Never Again" though.

The new album, compared to Breakaway was a huge failure though wasn't it? There were no really radio friendly singles on it or something...or am I thinking of someone else?

Hmmm, CocoRosie are coming to Brussels soon. I would really love to see them, but I know there's no one else who would want to go with me. =(

Anyway, love this song (has Antony in it, so it can only be good!).

And another one of them I love. =D

I keep meaning to pick up some CocoRosie CD's. :)

----

My December by Kelly Clarkson was a failure compared to Breakaway, it did ok though, I think. Apparently, it was going to be made more radio-friendly, but decided against it, which I respect. She wanted it to be her album, not anyone elses.

It's ok as an album. Sober and Chivas are the best. Hole too.

For any interested;

NIN have released an Intrumental album.(s)

Got this a couple of days ago. Now, over the past couple of years I've listed the likes of 65daysofstatic, Godspeed/silver mt zion as my favorite bands of all time. This album is wonderful and for them that like that love type of thing its well worth it, and its only two quid! Otherwise free for nine tracks. Bear in mind the album has like 36 tracks to it ;)

Guest Maase

(This is what i think)

Beautiful boys is a mediocre song, i love the guy's voice, but i hate so much the girl's voice, both together are good, tough.

By your side, is once again a mediocre song, but this time only with the girl's voice, ARGH!!!

How can someone like that? :X

(This is what i think)

Beautiful boys is a mediocre song, i love the guy's voice, but i hate so much the girl's voice, both together are good, tough.

By your side, is once again a mediocre song, but this time only with the girl's voice, ARGH!!!

Antony is one of the greatest male singers ever. Hope There's Someone by Antony And The Johnsons is one of THE defining songs of my life, you can tell.

(This is what i think)

CocoRosie is different from all the mainstream crap that is out there and I don't think many people could like them. Anyway, I think they're great, especially since they use sounds from toys in their songs.

I've been listening to music all day! :D

I started while revising for psychology and then i couldn't stop! I've been discovering new people to listen to, all day through Last.fm!

Also Thanks Paj for pointing me towards Tori Amos and Laura Marling! :awesome:

I've just started listening to CocoRosie I really like them! :grin:

Haggis, here in Portugal, we allways hear that song if we turn on the MTV/Sic Radical, its beautiful :)

It is! I can't believe I'd managed to never hear it before. My mums even got the album somewhere. :) *Goes searching*

I love the video too.

Antony is one of the greatest male singers ever.

I'm still undecided as to whether I like his voice or not. He's definitely a great singer, but I'm simply unsure as to whether I actually enjoy listening or not. I suppose I just need to loop one of his albums and see how I feel on the other side.

I remember I didn't like Portishead's Beth Gibbons' voice at first, but my opinion changed drastically over time. I find that sometimes you just have to do some intensive listening and see what happens.

Hmmm, I'm gonna buy the CocoRosie albums (probably two of them) on Amazon.com (unless someone can find them cheaper somewhere).

I'm checking out other albums I might want to buy but can't think of many. Anyone have suggestions? Currently looking at Tori Amos CDs, but not sure which one I would like (or if there's another artist I should check out). ='3

Guest Maase

Yeah, about the show, its very true, lol.

Oh... you where lucky to see them live, here in Portugal we saw them 12 years ago, and nothing more :'(

Does anybody here like Rammstein?

It isn't really my kind of music, as you'll no doubt glean from the following...

I'm checking out other albums I might want to buy but can't think of many. Anyone have suggestions? Currently looking at Tori Amos CDs, but not sure which one I would like (or if there's another artist I should check out). ='3

I'd recommend either of Lou Rhodes's albums, 'Beloved One' or 'Bloom'. I'm determined to get someone to buy them!

There are some of her tracks streamed here, although none of those are from 'Beloved One'. In any case, the latter's the more organic of the two albums, primarily sticking to natural percussion and Rhodes's guitar. 'Bloom' is a bit... rockier, I suppose.

All of her solo work is a far cry from her Lamb years, although I actually think she's come on quite a bit as both a singer and songwriter. I didn't think I'd take to her new folkish direction, but she quickly become one of my favourite artists once I'd heard it for myself. Lovely stuff.